Wish i had workout time

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 1:42pm
via Android

Hey i see you all being brilliant at workouts but my life so hectic,I do acting,events,decorating,caring,how i fit in??dog walking,counseling arrrgghhhh

28 Nov
Don't sweat it gurlfriend. Ur active doing things and being proactive. That is a good thing if you ask me. I've got 30,10,5 mins workouts. I think that's light enough to squeeze in yer schedule babydoll :)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 2:11pm
via Android

If u really want to workout I would suggest cutting something out or start with an hr walk first thing in the morning. Hang in there bc u can do it.

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 2:59pm
via Android

Carole, I hear you, believe me... But I think you could still find an hour for a quick workout and a shower. At least twice a week and once in the weekend, for example. What do you think?

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 6:15pm
via Android

Whenever u can! U must have an extra hour or two in the day??

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 7:19pm
via Android

Lol the time you spend posting here is enough for a good workout ;)

27 Nov
Raja, you made me lol!
27 Nov
Haha :) if you could see my inbox you'd lol harder :p
Image_thumb
202 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 10:23pm
via Android

It is purely a matter of prioritising. Which its more important? All those things, or your health? You don't even need an hour. There's tons of high impact, vfat burning workouts, and your finished them and showered in less than 30 minutes. Up to you. All the best.

Image_thumb
110 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 11:23pm
via Android

If you do 3 10 min workouts throughout the day that's still 30 min :)

Image_thumb
138 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 1:56am
via Android

At the end of the day,it is all about PRIORITIES Carole.. You will have to MAKE time for workouts. All the best!! And yeah it becomes easy to workout when one remembers one's goals and targets.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 2:33am
via Android

To me it already seems like u do a lot of moving. How about before u go to bed put a sign up near ur bed that reminds u to do ur 20 situs & 20 push ups or while ur decorating and standing in place do some calf raise. But for u it sounds like ur cardiovascular needs to be no more than 20mins 3x a week and I would be great.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 28, 2014 2:47am
via Android

I feel the same....I'm a teacher and I can't afford a personal trainer monthly...it's $160 at L.A Fitness. I'm trying this app first. Has anyone had significant success with this app?

28 Nov
If you actually do it sincerely, yes you will see changes.
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 4:31am
via Android

You only need 20 minutes of elevated heart rate a day to promote weight lose and boost metabolism

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 10:04am
via Android

Thanku for the replies,nice to hear from you,Im planning on being in some plays next year so I have to get healthy,yes Ive posted alot,but at least shows ive shown interest,anyone like to keep in touch and post healthy updates,want some advice I will start a post in groups,or in box me,whys life soooo hectic!!!have a great day wherever you are,keep nimble xx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51