Let's lose weight, who's in?

357 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 12:40am
via Android

Let's motivate each other. Let's be there for each other. I weighed 286 last month. I'm at about 280 now.
Would love to be 240 by January 20th (my birthday) Join the group for motivation
For fun
Or to share the good secrets on how to lose all this extra weight Hope to hear some good ones

Share your start weight?
We're You Wanna Be?
What you've done that's helped you?
Share Share share!
Please be nice to everyone., and motivate one another!

Good luck!

01 Dec
I'm with you guys! I haven't weighed in yet, but i know I'm around 200 lbs. I'm starting slow, as I have a heart condition. I'm excited to get going!! My ultimate goal is to be 150ish. Lets do this!!
01 Dec
Welcome hun! You can. Do this. Don't let anything prevent you from trying. We CAN do this! :-) please post anything you do that you find helped you. And keep us updated on your weight/weight loss
01 Dec
Hi adna. I think this is a great idea. Im new to this app. Im 250 and looking to be 210 by March 2014. Im not going to deny it Im a computer potato and enjoy going out to eat. Not else to mention when I cook it lacks veggies. As well as go over board on portions. So i know where im going wrong but just dont feel motivated to get it done. Im hoping that with the app i will get there. I can also hope that we can help each other get our goals and dreams
01 Dec
welcome amy!! i can see your already sharing a few things, (thanks for the recipe) that is awesome goal! and i think it has plenty of time with it :) please share your secrets and your weight/weight loss with us. im so proud of how this group is already growing i know we will have a good group of people hear to help. we CAN do this!!
01 Dec
Grapefruit for breakfast Lunch grilled chicken and cabbage Workout this evening before 7 pm We are in this together ladies
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 1:50am
via iOS
01 Dec
I'm withcha
01 Dec
Great welcome!:-) We CAN Do this. What are you starting at? Were do you wanna be?
01 Dec
I'm at 220 and dropping 10 by dec 15th ideal is 170
01 Dec
Ok girl we got this!!:-) post anything you do that's helped you. Good luck. I'll post daily as well. Ideal for me is 170. But I'll be happy to get to 240 for starters:-)
01 Dec
I withcha count on us daily we be in cabos on the 15th, 10 lbs down by my trip
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 5:14pm
via Android

im 27
My current weight is 234
Im 5'7
And i want to be 145 again... if not 165 would be good too... which ever looks better! I dont want to be that skinny again but just enough to feel better !
I'm new at this and looking to lose weight and be healthy.. like I used to be!
After my last (4th child) pregnancy. In September I said I was done having kids and ready to better myself so this is my day 1
I used a treadmill this Morning for 35 minutes and burned 319 calories.
I plan on using the treadmill 2x a day
I drink detox water, eat answer portions of meals, alot of veggies

01 Dec
hi melanie!! welcome you made the first step, and you are already doing more than that :) congrats were all here to help, please share your weight loss with us and anything you come across that helps you! best thing to remember is to count calories. and make sure your not over doing it. my max calorie intake is 1800.but most days i eat less than that. keep up the good work
01 Dec
Thanks, I said enough is enough! I also just started this drink.. its called the lazy weight loss drink Lol And it's cinnamon, honey and water and it's supposed To burn calories. When doing nothing and it helps with appetite also!
01 Dec
lol. nice, where would we be able to find this drink? grocery store? or? i know someone would find this useful! please share any secrets :)
01 Dec
I found it on pintrest, It's 1 cup warm water, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 2 tsp honey. What you do is.. Use 1 part cinnamon to 2 parts raw honey . (1tsp cinnamon to 2 tsp honey is recommended . Boil one cup of water pour the boiling water on cinnamon. Cover it and let it steep until it is warm enough to drink. Add the honey when the water is cool/warm. Never add honey when it is hot as it will destroy the enzymes and other nutrients in the raw honey. Drink half before going to bed. The other...
01 Dec
Mmmm sounds so good
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 5:45pm
via Android

Well in using the app i found the recipe one. Im going to try this one out. What Do yall think?
Alex's Mom's Stuffed Cabbage. Found it on Edamam!
http://www.edamam.com/recipe/alex-s-mom-s-stuffed-cabbage-76b9b77621e30da90ca24008d412deb0/-

01 Dec
thanks for sharing hope someone finds this useful!!
08 Dec
Hi Mel sorry I allways sum up names :) I know you can do this I was 200 pounds two years ago! I was put on steroid for the majority of my life, do to my hart. I may not be vary old but that shows you any one can do it!!!! I'm now 152 and wanting to be 145 pounds! I'm as tall as you too!!
29 Dec
I was weight 45 but now I weight40
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 5:47pm

ok everyone, so we are a fairly new group, but i think with us growing and everyone here to share and motivate each other will truly keep us all happy.

so i will be on daily to see what is going on with everyone and will be able to chat with anyone who is need for a little motivation.

here are a few things i would like us to do

• on Mondays i would like everyone to post their weight(start) and current (weigh in) so we can all see how much progres was made. (make sure to weigh yourself with the same article of clothings each time, or naked each time, close weigh so it might give you a false reading)
  • on Tuesdays post something you did that made you feel good about yourself, either excersise or in general such as a mani-pedi.
  • On Wednesdays post a work out or what you did for a workout to encourage others to do something as well
  • on Thursdays share what has inspired you to kep going this week.
  • on fridays use it as a vent, for example someone eating something that almost made you wanna quit.
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 5:49pm

ok everyone, so we are a fairly new group, but i think with us growing and everyone here to share and motivate each other will truly keep us all happy.

so i will be on daily to see what is going on with everyone and will be able to chat with anyone who is need for a little motivation.

here are a few things i would like us to do

• on Mondays i would like everyone to post their weight(start) and current (weigh in) so we can all see how much progres was made. (make sure to weigh yourself with the same article of clothings each time, or naked each time, close weigh so it might give you a false reading)
  • on Tuesdays post something you did that made you feel good about yourself, either excersise or in general such as a mani-pedi.
  • On Wednesdays post a work out or what you did for a workout to encourage others to do something as well
  • on Thursdays share what has inspired you to keep going this week.
  • on fridays use it as a vent, for example someone eating something that almost made you wanna quit. share something that was to tempting to throw you over board

you dont have to do this, i just find it helpful to have this for others who are looking to get help, and stop from quiting when it gets to be to hard on them

best of luck, here for anyone who needs help

Adna

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 5:57pm

SO ILL START FIRST:

My name is Adna i live in Kentucky

my start weight was 286. (this app helped me kick start my wieght loss)

today i am at 278. almost 10lb difference

i am hoping to be at 240 by january 20th (birthday) will see how that works out.

my ultimate goal is about 170 but i like to take it in increments to not see such a large number in front of me

whos next?

01 Dec
Im Amy. I live in Texas. Im 250ish. I also want to go in steps. My dream weight is 140. I hope to get to 210 by March. I got this app with my phone but hadn't touched till today. Ive been looking to lose weight for many years but stuff keeps me derailed from getting it done. I am my biggest excuse for not getting it done.
01 Dec
hi amy! we can do this!
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 6:05pm
via Android

I'm Melanie, I'm from lacoste Texas.
I'm currently 234.
And my goal weight is somewhere Between 145-165

01 Dec
hi melanie! yay we can do this!
02 Dec
Yay!!! Another Lady Texan!!!! :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 1, 2014 10:25pm
via Android

I'm 17 and I'm currently 315 pounds.. (ridiculous I know) and I unfortunately have NO motivation and I could use a little bit of help with that! I would LOVE to be 200 pounds By June (my 18th birthday!) Any workout suggestions?

01 Dec
Look on pintrest, they have beginners workout plans (pictures ) But start off doing a little at a time them work your way up to what it says! I made the mistake if doing a workout video (trying To keep up) My whole body was sore I could hardly walk for a week!
01 Dec
It depends on where you want to start. Remember that muscle weights more than muscle. You just have to decided how you want to start. There is muscle burning through yoga, weight lifting, cardio, and just different meal habits. I say meal habits cuz diets arent always the answer
01 Dec
I did the same thing! And I'll definitely look on interest.. lately my "big move" has been situps.. not really working too great.. I don't eat very unhealthy food.. honestly, I don't really eat that much at all.. I just have a REALLY low metabolism.. I'm not very active either
01 Dec
But that's gonna change! I'm not just trying to lose weight.. im trying to get healthier
01 Dec
I'm the same here Lol. Look on pintrest. For a drink! It's called lazy weight loss.. I think anyway it's honey water and cinnamon! It's supposed To boost your metabolism and burn fat while you do nothing and it does help with appetite! I just started this so I haven't Seen results but I drink it in the Morning and I don't feel hungry at all and I was like this till dinner time!! Of course I knew I had to eat so I ate carrots and celery at lunch time
Dec 2, 2014 4:02am
via Android

Im Dominique from mesa az
Im currently 236.
I want to get back to 165 (pre pregnancy), but 220 for start bc im lazy at times.

02 Dec
Great welcome! We're here for ya
02 Dec
Good morning! Dominique we all have a struggle and we are each here to help each other. You can do it sweetheart! :-)
02 Dec
Thank you ladies!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 11:13am
via Android

Good morning ladies! We are all beautiful and strong women. We can accomplish anything. Lets start today with hope and motivation to know that nothing is going to stop us from reaching our goals.
Last night i made some of those infused waters so i dont drink soda at work. I've done a few lazy wake up exercises to get the morning started. Going to have some oatmeal for breakfast to help me get fiber to help with the metabolism and maybe clean my colon. I heard that it could give an energy boost by having a cleaner colon.
Besides oat tastes good when you dont want to have something cold for breakfast.
I plan to have a salt bath for myself tonight as my reward for doing my exercise program after work. I have two in mind. Well ladies have a great day and looking forward to seeing ya later.

02 Dec
Good Start amy. Good switch. Taking out soda Will help
Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 2, 2014 11:31am
via Android

Good morning, 
I'm 34, 234 lbs and would love to get down to about 165.  I have Crohn's disease so I'm supposed to be on a special food regimen.  However, I have a hopeless love for FOOD!  would LOVE to be healthier before my next birthday in October. 

02 Dec
We CAN Do this! Don't let anything stop you
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 1:04pm
via Android

Hii everyone! I'm 19 and I used to weigh 98 kilograms last year now I'm 78 kgs but I find it hard lately to keep motivated that's why I joined the app ! I wanna be 68 kgs by next February for a special event <3

02 Dec
Special events always make us work harder welcome!
02 Dec
Keep in mind that dream! We will help you keep your goal and you can make it a success!
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 1:27pm
via Android

I'm Suzanne. I just turned 39 last Friday & I'm from Texas.
Height 5'2
Weight 206
Goal 180.......don't care about the scale, just love to lose inches & look great!!!!
Weaknesses - I go to Starbucks 1-2 times a day, I don't drink water unless working out, & although I have a husband & 4 kids, I don't eat.......when I do, it's once a day, so my metabolism is stopped. I've had these crappy habits for 2 years now, Starbucks habit....5 years.
The short workouts on this app motivate me. I've done 3 so far this morning. They may be simple 5-10min workouts, but that's better than nothin!! It's great to meet everyone!!!!

02 Dec
Starbucks ruined me to, but it's so goood !!!!! Welcome
02 Dec
Best start is knowing that you are eager to learn and get better! We are all here to help! :-)
03 Dec
Adna & Amy......Thank y'all so much for making me feel welcome. I'm in the middle of cooking dinner, so now will be a perfect time to add some ab workouts! & yes, Starbucks has a hold on me. I've had TWO Venti 7 pump white chocolate mochas & TWO Grande Java Chip Frappuccino with lots of caramel drizzle inside the cup & on top. Ugh!!!! If I wasn't cookin, I'd probably go again! Lol
03 Dec
Girl I wasn't even that bad. U are truly a Starbucks addict. :-) maybe u should start by slowly taking away a drink. But we are here for u. U. CAN Do This. Just work at it
03 Dec
Try to make it like a goal
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 5:59pm
via Android

Hello! My Names Laura and I'm from Madison Ohio.
I'm 16 years old.
I weigh 245 pounds and I would like to way between 120 and 130.
I'm just tired of looking at everyone around me and wishing I looked like them. I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and say," I'm proud of the way I look!" I'm excited to be working out with everyone! (:

02 Dec
welcome Laura! We can't wait to motivate you to get to that goal
02 Dec
Thankyou! I'm so excited!:-)
02 Dec
Always remember you are beautiful.!!! We just need to make it better ;)
02 Dec
Welcome to the club laura! You can do it!
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 6:09pm
via Android

It's tueaday- something that's made me feel good this week?

I went for a mani pedi it was so relaxing!
What about everyone else?

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 6:10pm
via Android

Thankyou! You are too! And lets do it! (;

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 9:52pm
via Android

Any good recipes or ideas out there for me to steal? Need a good low calorie dinner

02 Dec
Stuffed bell peppers with blanched green beans
02 Dec
Thanks amy
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 10:24pm
via Android

Just finished one of the work outs and all i have to say is i will have booty power!
Lol . There was a few glutes exercises.

02 Dec
Good job!
02 Dec
Just finished last one for the night. So far I'm proud of myself cuz i didn't think I'd finish when I started the jumping jacks. My ankles said I'm fat ,but my mind said NOT FOR LONG!
03 Dec
You have to be stronger them your brain tells you
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 10:28pm
via Android

Hey guys.
Im 160lb and i wanna be 130lb
Probably before my birthday march 3rd (my 18th birthday)

02 Dec
Simmy you got this!!! We're here to help. Please share your info with us weekly
03 Dec
You got this chicka!
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 12:24am
via Android

Hello all,  I'm from London and I am looking to get healthy eating habits and lose about 10kg. Find this really hard as I stress eat :-(

03 Dec
That's ok. We're here to help:-) we can definitely do it
03 Dec
Try using exercise as away to destress. You could also try to adjust what are your stress food. Technically we eat in small portions about 7 times a day would actually help than harm
03 Dec
Thanks I will pack some healthy food and will go to the gym at lunch!
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 1:53pm
via Android

It's Wednesday and I'm heading to the gym yay

03 Dec
Feels so good after!
03 Dec
I hope so. I feel slumpy today :(
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 3, 2014 2:31pm
via Android

Hi all first time I've actually used this app my names Michael I'm 19 I currently weigh 210 lbs and am 5'11" I'm looking to lose 40lbs by February so I can pass my medical for the royal navy, do any of you pros have any tips or tricks?!

03 Dec
Welcome michael you can do this! My tip is to switch all sodas for water. That helped me lose 5 Pounds get rid of soda all the way
03 Dec
Thankyou for the tip! It will most likely make a drastic change as I do drink a lot of fizzy drinks from day to day!
03 Dec
Ya soda. Is a big bloating drink as well. It will make a drastic change try it for a week
14 Dec
Stay away from fake sugar, dried or canned foods and premixed trail mixes.:-) the fake stuff actually makes your metabolism harder to work properly. While canned food uses a boat load of preserve ingredients as well as salt. And when it comes to dried fruit and trail mixes they use a huge amount of sugar that makes it not a great snack.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 5:14pm
via Android

Hi everyone my name is Kayla
I'm new to working out, the app pretty much everything. 
starting weight: 272
Goal: 170.
Haven't done anything about it yet.

03 Dec
What is 1 step you could take for it today?
03 Dec
I am going to try to make healthy eating choices starting today, I signed up for a gym yesterday as well as weight watchers. I can't go to the gym today (home with a sick kid)
03 Dec
hi kayla, you can do this :) im so excited we have new people every day... kayla i know your kid is sick, but you already have a gym memberhsip and weight watchers memberhsiip, that is already a step up just make sure you use it. even though your child is sick, you can still do stuff around the house, squats, sit ups, even use the stairs at your house. i went up and down my stairs this morning about 10 times. i was to busy so i improvised.. its amazing what things we have around the house that we...
03 Dec
That's so true!!! I will do SOMETHING today even of its the stairs! Thank you..... you're motivating me already!! lol
03 Dec
I'm glad. We Tend To Forget Our House Is Like A Little gym. Goodluck let me know what you do today
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 5:50pm
via Android

Hi my name is Erika my starting weight is 195 my goal weight is between 140 and 150 I was 200 I came down 5 lbs I just want to be a healthier me

03 Dec
hi erika! thanks for joining us!! it looks like you have already started!?!? yay so what are you doing that has caused the weight loss already? thats definetly a good goal, you are not that far away from it. i know you can do it please share any secrets as far as workout and cooking that you use so the rest of us can steal any good ideas. we are here for ya!
04 Dec
I'm in mami!:-)
04 Dec
I need to lose weight badly, none of my clothes fit me!! It has been so hard to lose the 50 pounds I gained since I've been in school :-(
04 Dec
I would love pointers on what to eat and how much to eat everyday. My weakness is definitely carbs and the portions I eat.
05 Dec
Hi, im 12 and my weight is about 85 pounds.....but i have some....well alot of fat on my stomache, i simply want to lose weight.....mainly in the abs section

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51