Is Pro worth it?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 2, 2014 5:16pm
via Android

Hey, I'm not usually an inapp buyer, as I typically browse the free sections. But this app seems to have a lot to offer if you pay the 10 dollars to go pro. Is anyone pro? Is it worth it? I'm trying to build my booty and tone my full body.

02 Dec
Yes it is.
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 6:05pm
via Android

Yes definitely!!

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 6:45pm
via iOS
Can anyone explain why? I'm also interested in if it is :)
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 9:23pm
via Android

Yes!! I mostly love it because pro gets a guys voice that doesnt sound robotic, but we can also do different exercises to non pros and other things that i guess i was never non pro for long enough to notice :b

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 10:17pm
via Android

There are a lot more workouts to choose from

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 5, 2014 3:19pm
via iOS
Yes, you will not regret because it will open programs and more.
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 3:50pm
via Android

Pro version is worth only if  you are interested in creating your own workouts. That human voice offered in pro version is also not very useful or something unique..the robotic voices are good enough..Pro version is  really great when you want to create your own workouts..otherwise it doesn't have anything much to offer!!

05 Dec
I was thinking the same. I don't feel limited at all, there are so many free workouts. But there's one more thing someone could be interested in: the programs.
06 Dec
Heyy Mihaela..you are absolutely right..really no limitations..and about programs..you can either purchase them individually or they are available in PRO+ version not PRO version :):)
06 Dec
Oh, right! My bad :)
06 Dec

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51