Trying to stay motivated!!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 6:10pm
via Android

Motivation is the hardest thing for me, but once I get going its easier and feels good afterwards. Any tips on how to stay motivated?

02 Dec
I set short term goals that aren't too easy or too hard that I can achieve if I put the work in. That keeps me motivated
02 Dec
Focuse on where your at and where do you wanna be you wanna get a nice toned body you gotta work for it remember you wanna feel great about yourself write a list on why do you wanna get in shape and put it on your door remind yourself what you wanna acomplish
02 Dec
Okay cool. Ill try that and see how it works, thanx!
04 Dec
Hi Natasha! I'm new, just started today. Since you're a lil older now, I need motivations badly. Will you help me?
05 Dec
I'm with you. Need motivation!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 1:33pm
via Android

Write down what your goals are and have at least ten. It helped me. Might help you

05 Dec
At least 10! :O
05 Dec
R u serious?
05 Dec
I have like 18
05 Dec
I have only 3! How did u keep so many??
05 Dec
Well, they're not all physical. For instance, I want to be ablr to hold any type of plank up to 5min non stop. That's just an example. Your goals shouldn't all be weight and physical, some other things are good too. An other thing that motivates me is that if i stay healthy and fit i (shoulnd in theory) have a longer life span. So there you go
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 12:15am
via Android

Mind games ;) and yeah focus on your goals and don't see workouts or fitness as an extra thing that you need to find time or motivation to do just make them part of your routine something that completes your day it'll be easier that way

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51