Any women that are in their 20s trying to get fit?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 6:20am
via Android

03 Dec
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 6:50am
via Android

Awesome! What workouts have u been doing and how long for?

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 8:43am
via Android

Hi there, I'm 25 :)
I'm not a total newbie, but I'd like to be stronger and healthier. The fittest part of my body is tummy, then lower body. I struggle with lat machine, push ups, tricep dips and so on but I've already improved a lot and that keeps me going. I'm doing also stretching and yoga... I was pretty flexible a few years ago, but just "forgot" constancy is a keyword and let my life become kind of sedentary. I want back the feeling of being satisfied with my day and what I've done for myself.

03 Dec
Well said, Holly! I'm following you too now :D
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 9:11am
via Android

So long as you keep trying your best that is all you can really do. I tend to start off ok then struggle to keep on going. I sometimes lack motivation to keep up my stride. I have trouble keeping good sleeping patterns too which doesn't help at all. I also over eat so I have been trying to cut back some and excersise as often as I can in hope it will become a healthy habit and have more energy and feel over all better about myself and look slimmer then what I do now. And I hope you succeed and go back to having that good feeling of satisfaction you hope for and goodluck

03 Dec
The trick is not leaving behind your goals. Remember what you want and what you've done already. Good luck :)
03 Dec
I'm 22 with 2 babies. I have a 4 year old and an almost 3 month old. I did lose almost 30 lbs while pregnant due to me having to control my diet and exercise because I had gestational diabetes. But I have 30 or so more pounds to go. I have been tryin to work out I do so maybe 1-3 times a week and then sometimes not at all. I just need to thrive again and motivation.
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 9:40am
via Android

You too and thank you

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 10:51am
via Android

Wow I am not entirely sure what that diabetes is but I am glad you got through it and I really hope that you reach your goals in losing the weight you want just keep being positive and telling your self you will get through it and I am sure you will best of luck

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 1:08pm
via Android

Yes! I am 22

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 3:17pm
via iOS
Just turned 20 in August 
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 3, 2014 3:48pm
via Android

I have been doing the fit and trim programLost 13lbs

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 4:27am
via Android

Wow I turned 20 this year too

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 4:29am
via Android

And wow Kristen that is amazing to hear! You go girl!

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 5:55am
via Android

That is where this app can help it is full of helpful as well as motivational people and they can give you advice too and with regular excersise and a positive attitude can get you very far Holly

05 Dec

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51