New to working out need some advice

4 posts | Original | Recent
Aug 6, 2012 2:27am
Hi guys! So I've never been much of a work out kinda girl, now that I'm not a child anymore my body has been going in a downward spiral. I don't like what I see in the mirror anymore and to need to change that but have no idea how to!! I'm basically looking for things that will build and tone muscle and help curb belly fat. Also I would love some advice on some sort of healthy diet, so any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
1 Post
Aug 6, 2012 2:29am
via iOS
It's very simple...cut out sugars and only drink cut belly fat do some cardio and mix that with an ab workout...and to build muscle you just eat some protein
10 Posts
Aug 6, 2012 3:17am
via iOS
Just like she said eat foods with protein. Cut out sugars and foot contains a lot of fat! Eat foods that get rid if belly fat. Drink ONLY WATER!!! Nothing else. I've been doing my diet/workout for less than a month. I'm already seeing progress. I only drunk water and only eat foods that are healthy and baked! Spinach, romaine, pinto beans, luma beans, cabbage, broccoli, fish, chicken, fruits, etc,. STICK TO A MEAL PLAN. Stick to a WORKOUT!! You'll be there in NO TIME!
Aug 10, 2012 1:23pm
via iOS
go to workouts then choose filter =>casual and choose not more than 20minutes

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51