Dirty mouth? (locked)

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 8:25pm
via Android

Choose your words wisely and keep the profanity out of your comments/post. There are a lot of kids on this app....thank you.

Image_thumb
181 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 8:28pm
via Android

Clean it up with Orbitz: )

08 Jan
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 9:21pm
via Android

I was going to post this but thought I was being bossy!

08 Jan
Haha, I beat you to it ;)
Image_thumb
118 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 9:29pm
via Android

I agree.

Image_thumb
175 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 2:20am
via Android

I totally agree...i think there are two problems really. 1 inmature people who think they are grown up 2 why in the heck are 10 11 12 13 year olds on here anyway.  Im all for fitness for everyone but these kids that weigh 100 lbs soaking weight who think they are overweight is disturbing.  I personally would like to see better control but hey its not my app.

09 Jan
Actually there are a lot of factors today that influence children to believe there "too fat" and sadly parents have very little control on what influences them outside of home.
09 Jan
"100lbs soaking wet" that's funny man! Almost dropped out of bed!
09 Jan
Today's society is constantly telling teenagers they are too fat, not attractive enough...and unfortunately its coming from their parents too. I was a cheerleader and a soccer player all my life and when I was 12 my mom put me on weight watchers bc I was fat!!!! The other day she saw some pics and apologized bc she saw that I never was fat! Gotta love society lol.
23 Feb
Im 13 and i think its right what that "kids" start doing workouts from an early age becuz its so hard to get used to that when you grow up because you won't be used to all of this hard work
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 2:46am
via Android

Hay

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 9, 2013 1:49pm
via Android

this app isnt just for losing fat. some 13 year olds want to get fit young

09 Jan
And to those we applaud
09 Jan
im 11 and i do

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51