Hello, how are you doing today?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
56 Posts
Dec 11, 2014 11:04am
via Android

I started feeling a little bla today.....thinking a bit too much of late and decided to take my mind of things with some yoga. It helped. Feeling centred and relaxed. I should try to do this in the mornings (not a morning person ) some thing positive early in the day eliminates any negitives very fast. I would love to hear from you as I'm new here. Apart from yoga, I love working out with weights and do a 3k walk every evening. Have a wonderful day fellow skimbies...mary

12 Dec
I'm up at the moment because of the same reasons lol.. in never tried yoga but I'm will to try new things :) and working out helps keep my mind off things aslo. When I'm not busy with my kids lol. This weekend will be all cardio and core for me. Have a great day!
12 Dec
Hi Rupert:-) there's quite a few of us isn't there? Lol thanks for your comment. I wish you well :-)
12 Dec
My apologies. It's Ruben. I need glasses lol
Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 11, 2014 11:13am
via Android

Good morning I am totally a morning person. I get up 4:25 every morning 2mile jog and a workout on skimbles. Its how I start my day

11 Dec
Wow...!! Total respect to you. If I got up that early, I would be doing one of those...you know..ugly cries lol I envy morning people like yourself. I love the evening run. Please share what you find beautiful that time of the morning. Thanks for being here and all the best to you :-)
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Dec 11, 2014 11:16am
via Android

Great job Mary.   I love yoga too and an so NOT a morning person LOL.  Only up this early today for something at work :-(

Keep up the great work and positive energy...!!!

11 Dec
Micheal there is something about yoga isn't there? Works on so many levels and you really have to be present. Thanks for contributing fellow night owl and all the best to you:-)
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Dec 11, 2014 11:53am
via Android

I get what you're saying waking up is the hardest thing I do all day :p I would love to do yoga buy I never seem to find time. I'll start it from this Saturday. I am weight training regularly though 6 days a week

11 Dec
Hi raja, I love weight training too. Yoga has a way of....untangling me body, mind and soul. Completely decomopresses the spine and relubricates all the joints. Somehow balances the hornones so you perform better in life no matter what it is. Wish you well with it. Thanks for sharing :-)
11 Dec
Hey :) Yeah I gave it a try and the self awareness is awesome I'll get back to doing it regularly soon yeah the advantages are countless.
10731126_10205084558424701_6591563094998224393_n_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 11, 2014 12:13pm
via Android

GM  Mary,  It was hard to get this morning with it being so gloomy and grey outside.

11 Dec
Hiya kim, you're a champ if you did then:-) if not better luck tomorrow. Nice to meet you :-)
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Dec 11, 2014 12:29pm
via Android

Good morning,im cycling miles today!

11 Dec
Hey carole, how long have you been riding for? Nice to hear from you and good luck :-)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 11, 2014 6:44pm
via Android

Hey Mary, nice to meet someone who's not also a morning person :-) I'm trying to lose some unnecessary fat.

12 Dec
Hi there Mary, another night owl lol.....I have no doubt you will get there soon. I can't wait to see your progress. Thanks for sharing :-)
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 25, 2014 1:04pm
via Android

Good morning.  The more i read your comments. The more I see that for you working out is good for the mind as much as for the body.  Aren't they're so related anyway. 

Love to read your comments.  Its also very inspiring.  Thanks.

25 Dec
Hi wing, yes healthy body, healthy mind. The most powerful medicine is exersise and offcourse - food. Thanks for your support :-)
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 10:37am
via Android

Hi today is another new day.

Wish you a good one.

Body ,mind and spirit all together united.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51