Beginners?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 8:55pm
via Android

I am just beginning to change my lifestyle and start exercising and eating healthier. Anyone else out there that is just starting and is serious about sticking to a new lifestyle?
Ps- I have a myfitnesspal account and I highly recommend it. My account is evettejo if anyone wants to add me feel free.

08 Jan
I'm starting out too! This year I really want to work on my health! How long have you been eating healthy?
08 Jan
I've been working on it slowly for the last two months. I've been working on healthier alternatives and incorporating more fruits and vegis into my diet. I have cut out fast food and eating dessert. Im working on it slowly trying to convert my familys eating habbits as well. 
08 Jan
That's great! This is my second week and I'm still getting things together and organized lol what's your first goal?
08 Jan
My first goal is probably to totally cut out all bad food from my diet and then after that I would like to finally be able to do a pull up. Haha
08 Jan
Lmao! >.< that's good. I def need to work on portion control and making sure I do all my workouts! We can do this! :D
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 9, 2013 1:06am
via iOS
Good luck girl! I've started on Monday.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 1:12am
via iOS
How do you post things ?
09 Jan
On what application?
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 1:15am
via Android

Mfp: zombiexmama13 add me :) im always on :)

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 1:15am
via iOS
Thank you!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 9, 2013 1:30am
via Android

OMG..  that's a great idea!!  Oh and myfitnesspal is great!!!  Have it... used it then stop when I stopped working out...  my bad...  will be reactived by tomorrow!

09 Jan
I know its really hard to use these applications when you know you were bad. Its hard to face the music. But I know you can do it!
Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 2:29am
via Android

Congrats on becoming the new u word of advice it all about sticking with it best of luck and if u need help we are here for you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51