Getting back on track,what healthy superfoods do u eat??

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Dec 13, 2014 5:25pm
via Android

Whats your superfoods you swear by???

13 Dec
Granola which I make myself. Fruit salads when I crave sweets. And eggs..I really like eggs
13 Dec
Sounds yummy,how do u make it??
13 Dec
2cups Oats, 2tbs melted butter, 1tsp oil, 2tbs sugar, a little vanilla extract, dash of cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Mix together throughly and bake at 350°F for 20-30minutes stirring frequently. If you want you can also add dried fruits. And if you want granola clusters add an egg white when mixing.
13 Dec
Chai seeds: easy to add to anything. Can't really taste it but its really good for you and will fill you up quick and longer so you won't pick during the day. Quinoa: this is really good alternative to rice and pasta!! Low calories and very healthy...not much taste but can mis it with anything you like. I like to add it to my salad to add bulk.
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Dec 13, 2014 7:37pm
via Android

I know u can get chocolate protien powder but not sure what to mix with?

13 Dec
Low fat milk, water maybe add some fruit.
13 Dec
13 Dec
Wait I get confused easily did u mean what to put on top of the water or milk
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Dec 13, 2014 8:13pm
via Android

Anyone go wheat free

14 Dec
I don't go completely wheat free, but I incorprate variations of other types of flour, which are meld leaving the husks or skins. Such as oat, almond, coconut flours adding rolled flax & Chai seed to get the extra fiber. I make more soda breads than Yeast breads. Just my preference.
14 Dec
Rice flour also
14 Dec
Thats interesting,im sure wheat bloats me but hate the wheat free bread,so could make my own i guess,love cooking
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 13, 2014 8:52pm
via Android

Prunes and olives are good super foods. But not together

13 Dec
Think ill skip the olives
13 Dec
They aren't to everyones taste. It took me a while to get into them, but I love them now.
14 Dec
Andy? Does it matter the type of Olives. Black/Green. Canned/Pickeled. Are the same
14 Dec
I prefer the green ones myself, but do eat black as well, don't think it matters really. Watch out for the salt content if you are buying preserved ones. Try a few different types, some stuffed ones are nice for a change.
14 Dec
Thanks Andy.
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Dec 14, 2014 12:02am
via Android

Seaweed and kale

14 Dec
Do you eat seaweed on its own?ive had it in snacks
14 Dec
I tried dried seaweed in Thailand earlier this year. I'll eat almost anything, but this was not for me I'm afraid, horrible stuff.
15 Dec
Its v good for you,try the crisps

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51