Does anyone have any cheap and easy healthy meals?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 9:31pm
via Android

Hi folks. Im finding buying fruit and veg etc quite expensive so Im looking for some ideas of cheap, easy healthy meals!! Thanks. Amy

08 Jan
Hi. I would not say veggies are expensive. But do,nt look for "other alternative" because veggies should be the only alternative. There are many other alternative that is much more expensive then veggies. Good luck whit your diet. You are doing great :-)
08 Jan
I meant because they dont have a long use by date so Im constantly buying. Im going to start buying frozen
09 Jan
How bout eating 4 to 5 slices of brown bread wid cucumber,salad leaf and bit of lite cheese or mayo or toasted with olive oil
09 Jan
And yeah i sumtyms have corn flakes wid skim milk at dinrt
09 Jan
Try 2 eat chapati widout oil,it l take less tym n cheap too
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 10:28pm
via Android

I often buy frozen fruit for smoothies in the morning, or frozen veggies to steam later.  They will never compare to freshly bought produce, but it is much easier sometimes and of course they last longer.  I often pail some asparaghus with grilled steak, or steamed broccoli with chicken.  Soups and stews can be beneficial too as they provide several servings.  I hope this helps jusy a bit.  Good luck with all of your goals!

08 Jan
Thanks very much for your reply. Good luck to you too!
08 Jan
Grow your own.:-)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 11:37pm
via Android

Frozen veggies and fruits are nothing compare to fresh vegetables and fruits plus you should always have some type of protein on your meals fish is a great source of protein

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 11:45pm
via iOS
My family likes to fix chicken with salsa in a crock pot with a salad!
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 6:40pm
via Android

Chicken breast, rotel, black beans, taco seasoning, slow cooker. That's it. Amazing

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 7:41pm
via Android

Eggs

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51