Workingout is life!!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 2:10am
via Android

I don't not stop for obstacles. I destroy them!!

15 Dec
Best quote I've ever read, thos r words to live by
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 2:44am
via Android

Where are you located? I need someone as motivated as you to work out with. After having my two kids I became so depressed and now tries to work out but can't find time between two kids and my job. And not to mention it is freezing here.

Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 2:44am
via Android

What do you do for your abs though?

15 Dec
I do allot. It's just a variety. Why?
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 2:55am
via Android

Huffman texas. And I don't know.. I'm just really self disciplined. It really sucks not having motivation. But, yeah. I'd love to help

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 2:57am
via Android

What would you recommend me to do first?  I weigh 157 and my goal is 135 by may

17 Dec
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 2:57am
via Android

How much do you run?

15 Dec
5-7 miles a day. I recommend doing a little at a time since you haven't been working out as much. Take it easy at first. Then increase. It's gonna be hard. But, success doesn't come from sitting on the couch(:
15 Dec
Ok... maybe 2-3 miles for now. And are there other exercises you recommend for me? it alright I continue to ask questions throughout my journey?
15 Dec
Right now. Maybe 1-2. Fir the first two weeks. Then go to 2-3 then keep increasing. You don't wanna cause any un-wanted injuries. And. I would do arms Monday, Wednesday and Friday and legs, Tuesday, Thursday. Run in the mornings. Somedays and running the afternoon Somedays, so your body can be acclimated to bolth. Take Sunday's off. And yes. You may.
15 Dec
15 Dec
Also you can do some ab workouts. Help build up your core.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 3:49am
via Android

Ok. Thank you so much I'm going to do that routine for two weeks and let you know how it goes and if I'm still alive lol

15 Dec
Yeah.. It's gonna be tough. And ok, keep me updated. Here if you need anything.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 3:53am
via Android

Okie dokie

Image_thumb
140 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 9:18pm
via Android

Do you follow a diet? I did to loose weight but now I'm at a healthy weight. I was wondering if I keep working out can I eat junk sometimes and still tone up?

16 Dec
I'm no expert but as you did, I followed the same thing, dieted until I dropped to a healthy weight and now I've started to workout tk tone and keep fit. As far as junk food, I believe you can enjoy junk food once in a while. As long as you don't go top crazy with it and keep up the hard work you've been doing you should be ok.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51