i don't know

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 2:07pm
via Android

I don't know how i came across with that app, but im gonna take that chance and see how i will do! How you guys came here?:p

15 Dec
Well i was looking for some apps for home workout since i got no time to go to a gym then i came across this one and it seemes pretty interesting i have to say :-)
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 3:31pm
via Android

Hi there :) My boyfriend made me a huge surprise: this smartphone (first smartphone ever, my old cell phone was a dinosaur lol) and this app was already on it :) Just tapped, created a profile and discovered a whole new world, the one I've needed for so long without knowing it. It's been only a month since my first workout here but it's so addicting!! Now I don't get bored... Found nice people, new excersises... The app itself can improve, but the whole thing is just awesome ^^

15 Dec
your boyfriend bought you a smartphone? But that's crazy ! And soo cute :) I will never get bored as long as this app is improving !
15 Dec
Ikr ^^ You will have fun for sure then :)))
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 6:39pm
via Android

Bless the s health :p I was just setting up my pedometer and I found this app there :D

15 Dec
Good for you. Keep on working out !
15 Dec
Same for me, came here thanks to s health pre-installed on my smartphone :-)
16 Dec
Being a Samsung fan pays don't it? :p
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 7:19pm
via Android

I was given a Samsung Galaxy S5 and found the S Health App, so I clicked on sign up, put me details in and here I am with a wealth of information to share :)

15 Dec
haha well. Here u are now, meeting new people!
1888650_631727130210054_33949319_n_thumb
12 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 7:21pm
via Android

One of my friend recommended about it when I was looking for an alternative to gym... And I am here

15 Dec
prerry interesting
16 Dec
Yeah coz I am living in a very remote place and there r no proper gyms here. I need to start working out seeing to my protruding belly
161615_697267744_1643536892_n_thumb
50 Posts
Dec 20, 2014 12:03am
via iOS
Woooooot!! I was looking for workout apps and found this one... I quit for a bit, but now I am back!
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 12:46pm
via Android

I stumbled on it by chance. Kept on uploading and deleting apps for ages as none seemed to be good enough for me.

When I came across this one I was expecting to delete like the others.
Created profile and thought I'll give it a week. Started doing workouts and one week became two. Started following people and two weeks became three weeks. Started making friends and the rest is history.

First time that I've stuck to not only a healthy way of life but also exercise. First time I can see this being something I will carry on seriously.

Once I wake up it's impossible to go back to sleep.

Welcome! If you stick to it, you will not regret it.

03 Apr
I think she's no longer on Workout Trainer... This is an old topic ^^'
03 Apr
Really?lol Well...hope someone else will benefit then. Shame, as it is a great app. Thanks for the heads up Miha! ^^
03 Apr
Just noticed the date.hahaha Ooops! :P
28 Aug
I am back and ready for exercise !!!!!!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51