I Need Some Supporters :)

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 12:24am
via Android

Hey!!! I am new to this app and so far I'm really liking it :) I absolutely LOVE working out but lately I've been in a rut bc of the well known and dreaded Plateau we all hit. I could definitely use some followers bc I know if I'm being followed, I will work twice as hard. Anyone willing to help me out?? I'll help you too!!!! Thanks :)

09 Jan
I'm here to support anyway I can. Just be sure to push back when u see me slacking... NOW GET TO WORK! ;)
09 Jan
Hey i just started yesterday! Looking for some encouragement. Btw im 11 and not overwieght but im close. Im trying to get fit before i get older and im too busy too work out.
09 Jan
I'll help you out :) I'm actually debating going to the gym or not. Worked out this morning, just did a mini workout and now can't decide if I want to go or not :-/ ahh decisions!
09 Jan
Not too busy im mean when i get older i may be to busy to workout
09 Jan
Tanija, I absolutely respect you for starting to take control of your weight. That is amazing! Whenever you need support let me know :) you will do great, I am sure of it!
Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 12:38am
via Android

Hey welcome when we hit a rutt we need to switch it up. I will follow u for support and motivation

09 Jan
Thanks James! I appreciate it :)
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 12:38am
via Android

I'm new too Elizabeth. Welcome!  I definitely love the encouragement and motivation to keep going. We can help each other. Lol

09 Jan
Woohoo! I'm so up for it! Lol.
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 2:53am
via iOS
Hi Elizabeth! Sometimes its difficult to keep motivated to keep working out, i felt the same way... You have to stay dedicated and work through it, once you make it a part of your lifestyle it will slowly get easier, sometimes i just want to stop and just sit on my ass and eat junkfood all day and i keep in mind the only person im cheating is myself.. If you need support im here for you  you can get through it!
09 Jan
Thanks Alex! Fitness is my life lol. I'm in the gym 6 days a week and I'm in school for training. It's just those days when you have no motivation then you have a bad workout and then you see no results. It's annoying lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51