Gym rat turned lazy turned maybe I'll workout at home for now..

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Dec 18, 2014 2:58am
via iOS
Gained weight, lost weight, gained it back many times... Just started using this app and I like it so far. Only thing is I can't seem to break into the habit of it. Any suggestions/advice? Thx in advance
18 Dec
Oh, I am feeling the same. I used to work out 2 times a day. Once in the morning and another time I would join a fun class like roller derby, karate, bike, etc. but these classes are not close, winter, and when I hit that mid life thing....I stopped....trying to get back into it. I really don't like how I feel now. I know It makes a difference. I am trying to make this app a routine....again
18 Dec
I'm starting with the causal workouts for now then making my way up.
69 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 3:03am
via Android

No worries... I am in the same boat. Was looking drop dead gorgeous now im just an eye sore

1657 Posts
Dec 18, 2014 6:49am
via iOS
Sit down & check out the workouts. Schedule your week so you know exactly which workouts you have to do, suck it up & do them consistently. By the end of the week you may have programmed your brain to NEED to workout. I'm like a goddam machine nowadays & get cranky if I don't workout
18 Dec
Going through the same. But I manage to walk a lot,take no eluvater. And make sure to workout every Sunday.
18 Dec
You are absolutely right! I am actually trying, did two workouts last night and left the mat out for when i get home tonight. Added a program to my calendar too. Gotta get over this hurdle. Thanks for the feedback!
18 Dec
And don't forget, u need a workout partner or partners in some situations. And this definitely sounds like one of those situations
18 Dec
I'm my own fitness partner right now.. Doing these workouts at home, but yea I get what you mean. Thx.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51