Tough mudder/warrior dash

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 2:50am
via Android

Hey! If anyone is in the NE FLORIDA are and want to do some races, let me know! Ps. You can NOT be a crazy person, thanks! Lol.

09 Jan
09 Jan
Training to get better in shape and loss some weight. Tough Mudder coming up this year, can't wait.
09 Jan
Mine is in May and I had no idea it was that early. I need to step it up so I can with the big boys lol. Good luck!
Image_thumb
181 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 3:43am
via Android

Maybe if I come back I just moved from FL!

09 Jan
What part were you from?? How does one LEAVE fl?!!!!!! Lol.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 9, 2013 4:07am
via iOS
Hey, I'm in east coast. Going to warrior dash, south Florida mud run, spartan race in Miami.. Been doing these races since November of 2012
09 Jan
Awesome! I did warrior dash in Live Oak Fl this past March. It was raining the entire time so it made it so much more exciting!
10 Jan
Are you going to the one on feb2?
10 Jan
Which is Feb 2??? I didn't know there was one that soon. I was thinking tough mudder in may..
10 Jan
Warrior dash haha and spartan super sprint In Miami, on feb 23-24
10 Jan
Darn it! I'm not prepared to do it in Feb! That's a lot earlier, last ye it was march 31 :( boo! Guess ill see what else they have going on. I know Gainesville has some fun races.
Image_thumb
181 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 4:08am
via Android

Well I'm from Jamaica and lived 5 years in the Bahamas so I'm no stranger to the beach life!  I lived few months in Destin  Florida had to leave because it was a seasonal place after the summer the economy basically shut down!!!!

09 Jan
Destin?! I grew up in Gulf Breeze, if you had driven through there. Destin is beautiful.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51