Newbie link up

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 23, 2014 10:44am
via Android

Hey, newbie here. Looking for for friends to help inspire me towards my fitness goals. I'm not new to fitness, but I had 2 kids 18 months apart so it feels like I'm starting over. any advice and/or tips are appreciated!

23 Dec
You are on the right track. Take it one day at a time. Don't over do yourself. All you need is the motivation and you already have it. Take care
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Dec 24, 2014 12:22am
via Android

Do a wide variety of workouts for best results, don't get comfortable with your workouts. You have got hundreds to choose from on here, try as many as possible, don't get stuck in a rutt.

I think It's the workouts that you do when you don't feel like it that make the difference.

Good luck!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 24, 2014 2:49am
via Android

Thank you

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 24, 2014 3:44am
via Android

We're all in it together

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Dec 24, 2014 4:07am
via Android

There are all sorts of workouts you can do. You can target certain areas of your body and sort exercises based on time, equipment, intensity level. You can start off with a short and easy workout to get your feet wet or dive in head first and do a longer and more intense workout. It's all up to you. The main thing is to just do something because the sooner you start the sooner you'll get to where you want to be.  Good luck on your journey!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51