NEW! Please say hi :)

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 12:22am
via Android

New to this community, and really to the entire regularly exercising world. Would love to have some support/motivation from all of you lovely people, so follow my profile, drop a comment or inbox, and I'll do the same for you also. Keep it pumping everyone!

26 Dec
Hey. Let's motivate each other and be friends :-)
26 Dec
Hi Autumn :-)
26 Dec
Hi autumn, welcome. All the best with your fitness journey. I'm happy to follow you and support your progress :-)
26 Dec
26 Dec
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 12:27am
via Android

Hello.  I will start back tomorrow after about a year off.  Wish you the best and good luck!!

26 Dec
Im starting again after a few months not exercising 4 -5 times a week like I was..so it will be a challenge. .u can do it!!
26 Dec
Hi ..welcome!!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 12:42am
via Android

Hey! Welcome to the community and Merry Christmas. Its gonna take determination and self discipline to keep at this. Along with the support from this community I believe we all can do this. Good luck.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 1:33am
via Android

Hello, welcome Autumn...

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 1:40am
via Android

Hi there following you now :) good luck with your goals :D

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 1:49am
via Android

If anyone is in need of inspiration anytime just inbox!

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 2:50am
via Android

Autumn,

Lovely name. Pat yourself on the back for making a positive change! Getting really fit is all about habits, discipline and your mind. Your mind usually gives up before your body. I have done some extremely hard physical training in the military and if my mind was strong the body followed.

So develop a plan/schedule and do it! Challenge yourself with pre-scheduled workouts in Skimble. I always try to do a moderate to intense level workout no matter what and I have a daughter your age. Even if you cannot keep up, take short breaks and hit it again. At your age your body will adapt quickly and in three weeks you will see massive progress.

Keep a military mindset, whenever you work out , pretend your life depends on it because you just never know. You can do it! So get going and let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Fred

Image_thumb
74 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 4:46am
via Android

Hi

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 3:00pm
via Android

Thank you Fred G! Love the advice, and honestly the moderate-intense workout is what the plan was for myself every exercise because I feel like if I'm going to do it I may as well do it ALL the way and not make it too easy on myself so I can see results. I figure at my age there is no better time to reach peak physical capabilities. Thank you so much for the advice and support, I'm always open to both!!

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 7:47pm
via Android

Hi I am new myself, but wish you the best.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 30, 2014 9:20pm
via Android

Hi. I'm new to this app. I used to have a workout routine play list on youtube but it was getting stale.
I've started the mens summer beach bod workout and i hope it goes well!

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 9:26pm
via Android

I can be your motivation

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51