Newbie.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 27, 2014 2:17am
via Android

I'm New, Never joined a group like this....Maybe with a little support from others going through my same type of struggles can help me become motivated to be a Healthier, happier and Bathing Suit ready by summer.
Some of the profile pics I've seen so far, EVERYONE has A HUGE headstart on me physically....I Desperately need to lose At Least 50lbs and tone Up.
Any support and advice would be greatly appreciated. Looking for a support group to join and encourage me to follow through DAILY.
THANKS EVERYONE!

27 Dec
Welcome LynLe :-) you can do it, just focus on one day at a time and stay committed to the journey! The weight will come off with time and you'll crush summer beach season and rock a bikini!!
27 Dec
Thanks for the words of encouragement Anthony....Some people on here are already SUPER ripped up...made me feel a little soft...haha
27 Dec
Good folks, most of them :-) I hear you about seeing all these super fit bodies, I feel out of place at times to even though I dropped 84 pounds just over 4 years ago. Still no six pack or ripped up look but I'm healthier than I've ever been and I like to think I'm solid :-) let all that motivate /encourage you to reach your goals.
27 Dec
Just focus on your own progressive pictures and you'll be there too soon :D if you'd like we can follow eachother for a Daily motivation and updates on each other's workouts or if you'd wanna chat my kik is Raja_Abdullah , anyways welcome to the community and good luck with your goals :) happy working out
27 Dec
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 12:38am
via iOS
Just keep pushing to the maximum because that's the only thin to improve you're body good luck 
Image_thumb
104 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 2:33pm
via Android

Hi..Welcome to the community. Personal story lost around 40 lbs. Using exercises and advice from here....good luck.  Don't lose the motivation. Get up! Get at it!

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 7:13pm
via Android

Hi LynLe and welcome to the show! :-)
Don't feel depressed when looking at some of the super-bodies in here: I know from my own experience that only few members are literally models. And those who are do struggle since years and continue to work hard to keep it like that. Focus on yourself and some of the problems you might feel (and trust me: don't be too critical, you're beautiful the way you are). Then set yourself challenging but realistic small goals, e.g. the want to lose 50 pounds is a little too much as a starter and may leave you frustrated after 2 months. Better start with e.g. 5 or 10 pounds - which is already great success and will keep you motivated when reached. And then: just give it a try and hang in there - it'll take some time but results will come! Just enjoy yourself and the workouts here and count on the community when having a low!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 5:04am
via Android

Hi LynLe!  I just followed you!  Follow me back and we can motivate each other!  I know you can meet your goals in 2015. I know I want a bikini ready body too.  (Have a beach vacation planned this summer)

Let's do this!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51