Well ain't that a little homophobic? ???

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 8:52pm
via Android

The guys at my school says that i shouldnt be allowed to get fit because im gay..... they say you cant be gay and into fitness... they critizize about it all.the time and i.dont know what to do.....

09 Jan
Don't listen to them
09 Jan
Kick his ass show him homophobic!
09 Jan
Screw them! Do whatever you want to:)
09 Jan
Try to ignore the madness and kill them in the gym.
09 Jan
Use all of that "Haterade" to quinch your thirst after a killer workout!
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 9:03pm
via iOS
Why do they Care at all? What does being gay have to do with anything? Being healthy and fit is a choice. Being homoseksual is not, so no connection.

1 advice: go get new friends. Friends are ment to support you, not to bring you down.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 9, 2013 9:13pm
via Android

Dont listen to them just keep doin what youre doin!

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 9:15pm
via Android

"Never argue with a stupid person, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience" well they're just stupid. Just brush them off they're not worth your time nor are they worth your energy. :)

Image_thumb
105 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 9:20pm
via iOS
Not trying to stereotype, but aren't gay guys more in tune with their bodies? 

But seriously though, I'm bisexual and people assume I should be a fat dyke looking chick. I know you have to listen to it, but use it as motivation to get even more fit. 

Good luck and I'm proud of you for not being ashamed! Pride! (:
Image_thumb
118 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 9:27pm
via Android

That's just crazy talk. I used to do acrobatics in middle school & high school. I got picked on by guys for being a "little girl" lifting weights. I made a deal with a guy that they could pick a guy from among them, I would lift what ever he did by the end of term in the weight room. My 1st challenger did 200 lb in 8th grade I weighed 82lb & I did it.

Really the guys who are picking on you are more concerned with their own masculinity or lack there of. They want to place you in a sterio type that doesn't threaten there own short comings.

Being able to lift 200lb didn't make me masculine it made me a good sport. I made friends.

Image_thumb
191 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 9:32pm
via iOS
Oh ok so u shud b overweight, unhealthy and gay then they will be happy..... Not! 

Wat should u do about it, absolutely nothing. It seems that even if u tried to educate them that being gay doesn't mean u should live in a cage in isolation on an uninhabited island just for gay people. They probably still won't get it into their tiny homophobic brains. So don't let no one put u into a box and stick a label on it ( their not the boss of u). One day they will grow up and realise how stupid their idiotic comments are and by then u won't even remember who they are. 
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 9, 2013 11:10pm
via Android

Thank you everyone :D

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 2:23am
via iOS
Clearly they are jealous of something you have and they don't! You should ask them why they are jealous. I can almost guarantee they won't have a come back. That is how I teach my students to deal with bullies. ;)
Image_thumb
112 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 4:04am
via Android

I am sorry you are having a hard time. People sometimes are afraid of what they don't understand.

Good luck!

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 8:16pm
via Android

Yeah because if you are gay then your body doesn't let you build muscles. Not. It has nothing to do with it so just do what you want

Image_thumb
82 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 8:27pm
via Android

Just prove him he's wrong! I'm gay and killing it ;-) man you do your thing and do it well!

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 8:44pm
via iOS
Well if that isn't all the motivation you need to get fitter, stronger & better sculpted than they are, nothing is!! 
I'd thank them for helping motivate you, hold your head up high & lift some heavy assed weight! One day they'll be asking you how you got so ripped. 

Good luck! 
Apr 29, 2015 9:26am
via Android

Well that's  ridiculous.  You got this.  Im gay and I don't know many people who can keep up with me.  :)

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 2:52pm
via Android

I agree with just about everyone here. Don't sweat it dude. They're kids and f..king idiots. They haven't grown to understand that for every gay couple that's atleast two more single women in the world. Dumb asses. They should be helping you! Haha. Seriously though.

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 4:25pm
via Android

The ones who pick on people aren't happy with there own lives, so they try and make others unhappy!
Keep up with what your doing and ignore them,  there just jealous that you found something you enjoy!
Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51