Need someone motivating and fun

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 5, 2015 10:32am
via Android

Its 2015 and I'm putting goal down , I would say im going to lose the weight for awhile bit I lied to my self, but this year im going to make it happen! but I need alittle help to stay motivated enough to reach a beach body goal. im a beginner and I put my self on a limited calorie diet (1,081), my goal is to lose 20-35 lbs and I'm targeting fat loss and I also love doing yoga! but I would love someone with the same similarities as that

05 Jan
I'm in the same boat . I need the push help .. its hard when your a mother I don't have the time
05 Jan
when you have responsibilities is hard, but it is possible :)
05 Jan
Felicia sorry but thats an excuse...Im single parent father/carer like a mother, father, housekeeper, odd job man rolled into one .. get a fitness and start small routines in between pushing the washing machine nobs :-)
05 Jan
Wow that help me get in the starting mood ... that's the way just keep a person down .. I'm not making excuses at all I didn't SAY I COULD ITS JUST HARD. I lost my job n grandmother And everything was coming at me back to back so sorry if my issues are a little different than yours but hey thanks
05 Jan
@Matt c . Your a guy its very easy for you to lose weight fast women bodies are different
32 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 11:54am
via iOS
Hey! I like motivating people, and I can help you out with keeping you motivated to work c: do you have K.I.K. or any way to contact?
05 Jan
I should of said it has to be a girl me and my bf mad a deal to only talk to the same sex make us feel confident about our relationship but any how I thank you for the support n if I can't find 'her' decently will hook you up
96 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 4:06pm

First of all congratulations on taking the first step. Secondly, I strongly caution you against eating so few calories. I won't bore you with details, but basically you don't want to eat below your Basal Metabloic Rate. That's basically the amount of food you would be fed through a tube if you were in a coma. If you eat below your BMR then your body slows its metabolism and can go into "starvation mode" where you'll break down muslce mass just to keep yourself alive.

And finally, don't try to find the "one workout routine" that will fit your schedule. There isn't one. YOU have to MAKE it happen. And you can! If you really want it, you'll make time for it. And that may mean sacrificing other things to do it. Everyone is different. Everyone has different schedules and demands on their time so I won't pretend to know what will work for you. But I do know that if you really want it, you'll do it.

I wish you the best in your journey!

06 Jan
Thank you lots for the support :)
06 Jan
You're very welcome.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51