feeling sore the next day

4 posts | Original | Recent
17 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 10:00pm
via iOS
Hey I'm working on my legs and core and I've been working out every day but in the morning my legs are always sore and never my core!!! My legs are "squisher" than my core, meaning when I push down on my stomach and flex it feels hard, is that why????
4 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 10:15pm
via Android

Nothing wrong with a little "squish" lol but seriously it probably means that the muscles in your legs aren't as 'used' to being worked...when you work out your muscles stretch and tear and then heal when you rest them. The more you work a muscle the more you will have to do to that particular muscle group to evolve it and get that sore feeling. Hope this helped

24 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 10:16pm
via iOS
Your probably feeling your abs coming in. As for your legs the same happens to me, if It prolongs for awhile I would believe that something's wrong but just for a day or in the morning I think it's alright, your sore from working those muscles.
6 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 10:41pm
via Android

Make sure you are giving your legs enough recovery time. You should give them 48 hours to recover and make sure you have enough protein in your diet. A recovery drink within 30 minutes post workout seems to help me,but everyone is different.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51