How often is it okay to do a workout to see results?

2 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 6:02am
via iOS
Should I skip days? I'm kind of confused
06 Jan
There are LOT of things about this. Instead of wasting time trying to find the perfect way from others, u should try to find one that works for u because there are s lot of factors and everyone's bodies are different. The basics are don't work the same muscle group two days in a row, let a muscle recover before working it out again so say ur legs are sore from the previous day u should wait till there not sore to workout. Just experiment with different things and you'll find what's best for U. I work a different body...
821 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 6:23am
via Android

There's different schedules you can follow. I do 4 days weight training and 1 day cardio. And a full day of rest. I've found best results for myself like that. If you go to there are tons of free plans to get you started.

06 Jan
But like, if I wanted to do legs, abs, and butt Would I need to do each one every day, or every other day , I heard you're supposed to give your muscles time to repair,
06 Jan
When you train legs you are going to hit gluten too. When I train legs I do calves, hams, quads, and glutes. I also hit my abs almost every workout. But yes give your muscle groups 2 - 3 days to rest and recover. Feel free to ask me any other questions you may have.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51