Muscle mass gaining, anyone?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 7, 2012 5:00am
I'm josh, 17 year old muscular and fit, wanna gain muscle mass though so I just started doing bulking workouts as well as these workouts to maintain muscle definition.. follow me and will follow back.
Of course ideas are welcome :)
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 7, 2012 8:36am
via iOS
Maybe you can do some jogging in the morning , then eat breakfast and also drink a protein shake? I don't know that's what my bro does and he is trying to get big as well
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Aug 7, 2012 1:37pm
via iOS
Hey Josh! Grab yourself a good quality protein shake (which I'm sure you have already lol) and skip cardio completely! Cardio excersises use your body's sugars, fats then muscle to power you through a cardio session so in the long run you'll lose muscle definition. If you feel like you need cardio stick to endurance cardio like swimming laps. It's amazing for muscle tone and your heart!! Best of luck man!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 7, 2012 10:09pm
via iOS
Thanks, I've been doing all these things including cardio because I'm an athlete, but gunna take your advice and cut back on the cardio a little bit :)
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Aug 8, 2012 12:56am
via iOS
Change your workout every week. You need to keep your muscles in body shock. If your not sore every workout. Your not gunna get bigger.
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Aug 8, 2012 1:00am
via iOS
And muscles are mostly water, so drink lots of it. But ya if probably do very minimal cardio also only for a warmup you wanna get your heart rate up before you hit the weights
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 8, 2012 1:03am
via iOS
I'm always sore after a workout, its cardio I gotta focus on reducing lol, and yeah changing the workouts is a good idea, thanks.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51