New to this :) tips?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 9, 2015 10:55am
via Android

hey im new to this, just wondered if a nyone had any general tips, main work outs to try ect.. just want to get into shap tone up and lose some thigh and belly fat,
:)

09 Jan
I tried a couple workouts that were suggested. Then took the parts i liked from those workouts and created my own routine. Frankenstein.
09 Jan
That can be a good idea, but it is also good to do exercises you aren't too keep on, as they can often be the ones that do the most good. Don't get stuck in a rut and don't get too comfortable with your workouts. It has to be uncomfortable to make any difference, easy is pointless.
09 Jan
Edit: I meant "exercises your not too keen on" ;-)
Image_thumb
258 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 5:11pm
via Android

Cardio is key or for me. Diet n strength help but I never lose if I don't do cardio I just build muscle lol. So cardio

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 7:30pm
via Android

My advice would be to try as wide a variety of workouts as possible, there are loads of good ones on here. Maybe try "make them abs burn" and "go the distance", both are great workouts. You can find them in my liked workouts. Stay focused on what you are doing and why you are doing it. Work hard and you will get results and feel great!

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 7:37pm
via Android

Try your best to stay consistent. For you when you push yourself that will be when you will see results. If you like follow me I will follow you.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 9:28pm

Very true. Challenging yourself is part of the growth process, but for newbs, it's nice to start off doing stuff that's a little easier. I always went in really hard and was soon discouraged enough to leave the gym. I started small this time. Built a foundation and now I try pick harder workouts that I think will take me at least a month to do well and two months to "master". For lack of better words. :)

09 Jan
Yes, very good point.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51