Pro plus...

4 posts | Original | Recent
16 Posts
Jan 11, 2015 7:32pm
via Android

I would like some feedback on purchasing pro vs. pro plus.. is it worth it? I have been using the free app with out any major complaints... only when I find a workout and it's not available to me..which isn't often.

5 Posts
Jan 11, 2015 9:09pm
via Android

I honestly have to say that I like the workouts in the pro.  Definitely worth it in my opinion.

52 Posts
Jan 11, 2015 9:35pm
via Android

I like it enough to give it another month after my 7 day free trial expired today. I like the social aspect and that it isn't linked to FB. I also like the buffet style workout creator. Hahaha "buffet"....

82 Posts
Jan 11, 2015 10:32pm
via Android

I started with the free version, then upgraded to pro. Then because I was interested in doing some programs I upgraded to pro + and when this expires in march I'll be getting it again because I love being able to use every part of the app. I use a lot of programs so it ends up being cheaper to be pro+ for me. Obviously if you're not intending to use the programs very much or at all, don't get it. If you're fine doing workouts without videos, don't get pro. There's plenty of stuff available on the free version. It just depends on what you're happy with.

11 Jan

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51