Hey! *waves* Look at me!! :)

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 2:00am
via Android

You looked! Awesome. I just wanted to say hello to you and let you know a newbie has joined your ranks. I'm Rose pleased to meet you. I suppose it may be best to tell ya a bit about myself. I'm not new to fitness simply out of practice. Remember when fitness and exercise were called by another name? Recess is so much less daunting then the others don't you think? The more fun I'm having the better. I'm silver tongued when it comes to game plans and knowing exactly what I "need" to do and suck epically at follow through. That ladies and gents is this belle's weak point. Can't follow through for nothing. I love cooking and nutrition and am more then happy to help there. I'm honestly blunt. You ask a question and I'll answer so if you can respect hat or just want to be friends with another awesome person feel free to follow. I will follow back! Rose

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 19, 2015 12:23am
via Android

Welcome aboard! I'm another newbie to this app (but not fitness) who's here to find some motivation after a 9 month binge fest (we've just had a baby boy!). Time to get back on track!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51