Jan 17, 2015 3:40am
via Android

Who enjoys classical piano music?

17 Jan
I love piano music I listen to it often especially during the night
17 Jan
Ive just started listening to it and its just relaxing
17 Jan
I agree, what made you start listening to piano music?
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Jan 17, 2015 4:48am
via Android

I liked piano music and got curious to see if I would like classical music and ended up listening to old classical music and found that I liked some of it and I was listening to beethoven and I felt really relaxed I dont mind Frederick choppin either very soothing and I also suffer from anxiety and depression found out it listening to classical music helps with moods and other brain activity such as memory, thought process etc

17 Jan
That's great, it's beautiful music and it helps me with my anxiety and sleeping problems. I have anxiety during night time but when I put the music on it helps me let go. There's good ones on YouTube, if you put soft beautiful piano music, there's one with a white piano and it's just amazing
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Jan 17, 2015 4:56am
via Android

Ok cool, some of the older music i have heard is so elegant and beautiful and thanks:)

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Jan 17, 2015 5:09am
via Android

Wow just looked him up the one you liked from YouTube his name is Mattia Cupelli. Very nice very nice indeed:D

17 Jan
Yes, I'm glad you like. :) I agree, I have the app milk and it plays very good music of the piano by many great artists

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51