It never hurts to get to know people with the same goals as you.

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 3:08pm
via Android

Namaste everybody! I've been using this app since November 2014. I would like to get to know the active members of this motivated community, and I hope that we can be each other's Fitspiration.

First of all, let me give all of you a brief(or not haha) intro about me. My name is Janfred, 26 year-old Registered Nurse, and I live in the Philippines. My body type is more or less that of a mesomorph. That's a bit of a problem for me because I'm short. Short and bulky is not appealing. Haha! Fitness and health has been a major part of my lifestyle since I started getting serious about my body. I believe in the wholistic approach of mind, body, and spirit to promote good health. Aside from the workouts that I have downloaded and created here, I also have some personal heavy compound exercises and TRX exercises. I have finished P90X twice and Insanity once, so I also included some of the exercises in my weekly routine. All in all, I have strength training, HIIT/Tabata, and yoga/stretching programs every week. In my free time, I love to cook healthy foods(experiments). I read a lot of online articles regarding fitness and healthy living.

As of now, my fitness goals are: Toning, strength, endurance, and the skill to perform free handstands.

Add me and we can share health tips or talk about anything under the sun!

20 Jan
Welcome You are in good company. Love fellow health enthusiasts. I share your interests (apart from the headstand haha) I wish you well. Maria
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 4:04pm
via Android

Thanks Maria

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51