Where are the moms?

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 6:15pm
via iOS
I just started on here two weeks ago and just started looking through the forums,would like some mommy friends.I have three kids , 6 yr old daughter, 2 yr old son, 7 month old son. Wana here from some mothers!!!!
20 Jan
Hey. I'm a mom of a four year old son. After having him I gained a lot of weight. Was 180 and was 215 after having him. That made me start exercising and try to lose weight. I'm down to 164 currently. Want to hit 155 pounds. If you need any support I'm here!
20 Jan
I had my boys 15 months apart, my youngest is about to be 7 months on the 24th, I never lost the weight from my older son because he didn't sleep through the night for nine months and I was just too tired to try and exercise.my kids broke my scale in October and I haven't bought another one so I have no idea how much I weigh,but I feel like it would be better off if I work out for a month maybe and then go from there
20 Jan
It keeps saying an error has occurred when I try to follow people so follow me I would love some mommy friends
20 Jan
How long did it take you to lose 50lbs!?!? I Lost 55 pounds before I got pregnant with my oldest son and it took me about five months,not looking forward to doing that again
20 Jan
I could imagine how tired you were. Luckily when I had my son it was just my boyfriend working. So I got to join a gym and was there 5 days out the week. But last year I ended up working two jobs at a time and it messed up my workout schedule and my eating habit. But try just doing little stuff from home until you can make a good routine for yourself. I started off trying to fix my diet before I got dedicated.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 6:38pm
via Android

Another mum here. 3 boys ages 9,6 and 13 months :)

20 Jan
Oooo follow me!!! I'm trying to follow people and it keeps saying an error has occurred,I just want to be surrounded by people who know what it's like to have the motivation and want to exercise and then have somebody go mom mom mom mom! Bb
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 6:54pm
via Android

It took me about a year to lose 55 lbs because I was losing motivation but wit my good diet I maintained at the same weight.

28 May
Hello, mother of five here, & I sure can use the motivation anytime.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 20, 2015 7:13pm
via Android

Hey I'm a mother of 3 also. I just downloaded this app to see how it is. I'm trying to get back in shape. How is it?

20 Jan
I absolutely adore it!I was going to wait for my birthday in March to buy P90X three but I think now I could save my hundred and $50 at least this year.I love the workouts I love the diverse today and I love the fact that it gives you points and you end up seeing where you are against other people on the leaderboard it kind of makes you have that competitive feeling
20 Jan
That's good. What are some good beginners work out .
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 7:13pm
via Android

I'm mom with 3 kids too. 7 years old son,  4 years old daughter,  and 17 months old son.  I have been workout for 4 months now. It's hard to lose 15lbs lol.

20 Jan
It is extremely hard to lose 15 pounds I have more than that though I have to lose 63 pounds.it's just pregnancy weight piled on top of pregnancy weight.
20 Jan
I don't scale myself right now, but I can see the different from my body between before and now. My husband never care how I look but I want to look good for him and be healthy for kids. They are my motivation.
20 Jan
I'm my house my husband cook and I'm Asian, we eat alot rice. My husband alway tell me whatever I cook you eat lol. I can never go back to my pre pregnancy weight.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 20, 2015 7:30pm
via Android

I am a new mom with a 3 month old! I ebf and have lost some weight (31 pounds since I gave birth). I am still not down to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'd still like to lose more than that.  I was already pretty big beforehand from 2 previous pregnancies. I was/still am a competitive mountain biker and would like to get back in shape so I can race this summer! Hope this app has some new workouts I can try! How does everyone like it so far?

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Jan 20, 2015 9:14pm
via iOS
I'm a mom!! I have a 6 year old and a 2 year old boys! They keep me busy!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 6, 2016 3:54pm
via Android

I am a mom of a 10 year old boy and a 8 year old girl

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 6, 2016 4:53pm
via iOS
I'm a mom to! 3month baby girl... Trying to get rid of baby weight. 
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 11, 2016 7:33pm
via Android

Hi I'm new, a mom and a gma ! Of six.keep motivated.I'll take any tips and or recommendations.good luck!

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 4, 2016 1:04pm

Loosing weight is the main goal of any mother dreamed of. My sister was also worried about her gaining weight, after pregnancy. But now she used to have walk and do many exercises daily. She is having a 2 year old Long Island preschool going daughter, sister use to drops her to preschool every morning and get her back at 5 pm. By doing these activities daily she has now loosed 20 kg of weight. Doing exercise is the best solution any mother can have to get rid from big tummy.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 28, 2016 2:52am
via Android

I'm a Mom of a 5 year old. Since  her birth I have quit hitting the gym and barely seem to find time to work out and stay toned like I want. I'm need some extra motivation to do the work!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 28, 2016 4:37am
via iOS
Hi, I'm a mum as well, 3 kids 11yr 7yr 5yr.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 28, 2016 4:05pm
via Android

I am a mom. My baby is now 15 years old.  Can't believe it!

28 May
Single full time working mom of 2 under 12 that have a ton of activities! Trying to get time to get myself in order. This app helps as long as I don't make excuses! Trying to get into a size 10 again for my 5'2" frame!
29 May
Know what you mean Cheryl I have 2 kids under the age of 11 and trying to get to a size 10 too
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 12, 2016 7:46am
via Android

Here another mom. Have a (soon) 11 yr old son.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 13, 2016 7:01pm
via Android

I'm a first time Mom of a 2 month old baby boy. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51