Motivational friends ? :)

9 posts | Original | Recent

Jan 20, 2015 9:24pm
via Android

im new and dont really know much about this app but here are my goals:
-Workout atleast 4 times a week
- go from my current weight: 155 pounds to my goal weight of 120 (im 5'1)

I hope i can gain some new followers and motivators to help me ! I will follow back and motivate as well :) any tips please share !

20 Jan
Please follow me and motivate me! I'm trying to workout 5 times a week x
21 Jan
If you have a goal in mind, join a program and it will ask you the duration, availability, and intensity of a workout you want. It will also ask what is your goal and will tailor a schedule that suits for you. Stick to regular exercise eat well and drink plenty of water. We know you can do it, so have fun!!
30 Jan
Me! I'm 5'7" and at this point 224.2 lbs. My goal weight is 145. I'd love to be friends with you. I also just downloaded this app today.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 21, 2015 12:30am
via Android

My goals are to lose 16 lbs :) no matter how long it takes!!
Current weight: 131 lbs
Goal: 115
Height: 5' 0.75"

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 21, 2015 12:40am
via Android

Good goal.ineed to lose 100 lbs but I'll shoot for 20 at a time.i really need the motivation to move . I've been ill for several years with chronic pain and my weight had been stable but recently it has changed and i feel every xtra pound.

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 21, 2015 2:58pm
via Android

Oh yea!  I'm here for ya!  The goals are set.  Now you just gotta put in the work

30 Jan
Just weighed lost 5lbs.must b doing something right.I am keeping a food diary.im trying out new foods ones I've never tried before.let me know if u have a suggestion my nutritionist was leary of suggesting ones from fad diets
Image_thumb
171 Posts
Jan 21, 2015 3:07pm
via Android

I can try to help! I'm not trying to lose weight though, I wanna gain muscle but I could try to help motivate you etc. Motivation is really about how much you want it yourself though, but it's always good to have support :)

30 Jan
Me too I am gaining so not really sure if you'd want a buddy with different goals but I am here for motivation :D
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Jan 21, 2015 3:15pm
via Android

Keep up the motivation.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 21, 2015 4:17pm
via Android

We share similar goals!

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 30, 2015 5:05pm
via iOS
My goal is 125lbs. My actual weight is 140 and I'm 5'2"....So we are on the same page! :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 30, 2015 6:00pm
via Android

Know where ur comming from Michelle T., I have m. s., so I have the cronic pain and no energy. The pounds have snuck up fast. Want to go from 178 to 135. Anyone know best way to ease into program to get more energy, lose the weight and decrease the pain?

30 Jan
Sheri..yes i was in chronic pain for a few yrs. luckily ran upon a post that a woman had good results from a osteopath so i tried one out and it worked.right now I'm focussing on stretches to prepare myself for more ..best of luck to you
30 Jan
Mine didn't so much as sneak up as it just ran up beat me over the head and attached themselves....gained 45lbs.in 1 month when i changed to over the road back when i was working..not that i was small 170 at most but at least i wasn't physically uncomfortable

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51