Help really need to lose weight.....

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 20, 2015 10:35pm
via Android

Im just now starting up I rarely work out but need to start so here I am I need as much advice I can get im trying to lose at least 50 pounds I weigh about 175 pounds. I dont know were to start I want to lose and me. tone my tummy, buttocks, and thighs also the flabbyness under my arms. I willing to do anything to have a beautiful body..... help

20 Jan
I felt the same way when I came here. What I did is just started doing different workouts that aimed for certain areas then I started doing more excercises to challenge my body. Also eating everyday to keep my energy going. Hope this helps :) alot of people on here are supportive and also it's fun. Just remember to have fun and know that you are making a healthier you. It'll take time but it's worth it!
21 Jan
Thank you sooooo soooo much it helps to have people talk and help me get though this new and challenging experience......
21 Jan
No problem :) I'm glad I can help in some way. You got this!!!!!!!! We are all here to help and support! Yaya!
21 Jan
The first step to losing weight is watching what you put in your mouth. If you want to lose you have to eat healthy. If you cut carbs and sugar off you will shed weight like its nothing. Best of luck to you!
25 Posts
Jan 21, 2015 2:57pm
via Android

All need your is dedication,  the workouts on this app, and a good eating plan.   I can motivate you if you need it

21 Jan
Start doing 30 minutes of moderate workouts, that will help you to burn fat. Then after 1 week, 1 day do 30 mins of moderate, day 2, 20mins doing someting strength. Day 3 30 mins moderate, day 4, 20 mins of cardio, and so on. This way you'll keep burning fat and start to tonify your body.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51