Baby weight.

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 21, 2015 1:36am
via Android

So I just had a baby 2 months ago just got this app my first workout app ever! Trying my hardest to get back in shape but it seams impossible!! Any advice tips??

21 Jan
Work lol. Congratulations.
21 Jan
Awe! Congratulations! I usually tell my clients coming back from pregnancies to start with the stomach area. Since you have just had a baby and are probably still trying to build up your strength, I would start out with maybe 30-40 crunches each night to get your stomach muscle back. Then I would move on to a little bit more intense stomach exercises. Also, squats can help if you want to build up your leg muscle. Good luck! Hope this can help!
02 Feb
Be careful though okay i have two kids one after another via caesarean and u can get or body back I'm even slimmer than when I had no kids eat right and don't worry too much with the months you'll lose the weight and swelling but do exercise it will help saves I used a girdle fro the first three months of both of my kids life that helped me with strengthening my back and my belly would hurt much water walking build your way to jogging for a little fat loss too this app is great the community keeps...
1 Post
Jan 21, 2015 5:20am
via Android

I just had a baby 2 months ago as well.  They have a postpartum program that gives you workouts for four weeks and reminds you to do them on the days they are scheduled.  I just started it yesterday. 

Congrats on the little one. 

4 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 7:26am
via Android

Check out my "Mommy & Me Workout"
Good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51