Is there a way??

3 posts | Original | Recent
55 Posts
Jan 21, 2015 12:02pm
via iOS
Is there a way to log what I do at the gym on this app so I can keep track of my exercises?
21 Jan
In what way? As far as I can see you'd be limited to creating a workout and that's it.
21 Jan
O ok do you know of any good apps to track your workouts on?
21 Jan
Not that I know of sorry. I might look in to it though now that you mention it.
21 Jan
K awesome let me know if you find a good one!
111 Posts
Jan 21, 2015 1:33pm
via Android

Try Skimble GPS Sports Tracker. Will not log on this app but will log on the site for your overall.

23 Posts
Jan 21, 2015 4:56pm

Hi Nikki,

As a gym goer I too found myself struggling with this. What I did was find simular exercises on the phone app and then made my routine on skimble. I later go and "do the exercise" after I've already done it at the gym. Its a pain in the butt but it works.

As far as other websites, I have found that Bodyspace, which is a part of is GREAT for tracking gym workouts. Their app is pretty good and honestly super great. Skimble has a much better community ability, but Bodyspace is great for info and tracking.

PM me and I can help you get it started if you'd like.

21 Jan
Thanks I'll see if I can make the workouts I do on here and if not I'll check out the other app!!
21 Jan
You can create a set of workouts in this app. You only have to add sets, and excercises, this app has all kind of excercise with or without equipment. Then you go to the gym and do the workout
21 Jan
You hit it Willem. I do the same. I have made some workouts on skimble. I also use the bodyspace app but it is more complicated. Not user friendly. Skimble is easier and has a better com. I also use myfitnesspal to track my food.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51