Need that motivation!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 11:16pm
via Android

I am NOT feeling a workout tonight but I'm going to force myself to go. Who has a suggestion on an awesome workout to do tonight that's going to get me moving and pumped up? I need to make this workout cut :)

10 Jan
Try the tough Mudder circuit I've done today. 2 min burpees left me in shreds !
10 Jan
I'm not doing 2 minute burpees ha. You are trying to kill me aren't you? I will challenge you to that plank challenge though :)
10 Jan
Yeah, maybe you should take the night off and allow me to catch up a lil' bit? Lol..... JK, Get up and get to it girl!
10 Jan
Curtis get your butt moving. You're making this too easy! ;-) I have no choice, I have to tighten up so when I finish my tattoo going up my aide, it will look sexier :)
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 11:21pm

ps I'm not stalking u by the way haha ! I'm in a lot of plain but just for u Ill do the challenge with u... Name the number of minutes sweet pea & ill get my weary ass back up of the sofa ... 

10 Jan
Sorry Elizabeth, can't wait any longer for the challenge (thank God!!)..... Tomorrow maybe : )
10 Jan
You are totally stalking me!!!!! :) jk. Fine, slack off tonight but I'm driving to the gym and I'm doing my planks...BOOM!!!!!
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 11:22pm

*pain* ( just in case that wasn't clear )

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 11:46pm

Slack off ?! It nearly midnight here & there was I waiting to support a fellow SKIMBLER when I've already done my workouts ? (While others have lounged on their sofa..).  Cheeky minx ! Hahaha I wanna see aleast a 4min plank completed when I log back in tomorrow lady : p 

10 Jan
It's only 648 here :) and I'm just messing, o know you've worked out today! 4 minutes, yes sir!!!!*salutes* :)
Image_thumb
82 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 11:47pm
via Android

Do my workout I created....and I have faith in you that you will do great tonight...I love your dedication

11 Jan
I'm going to do it. Thanks for reminding me Justin!!! Just walked in, about to burn some fat!!!
11 Jan
Your welcome...I don't wanna see anymore post from you until your workout is over young lady...get your ass to it...have a great workout hun
11 Jan
I had a great workout :) I didn't get a chance to do yours so that will be for tomorrow.
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 11:51pm

I'm just messing to ; ) I know u wont be able to do 4 mins .............

11 Jan
*choking* excuse me? I'm going to video myself doing it!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51