Weed & exercise.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 22, 2015 9:56am
via Android

Does anybody smoke and stay fit ? Oh and BTW one of my glutes is larger than the other what can I door?

22 Jan
29 yo and still 130 5'7" smoked most of my life
22 Jan
Weed and yoga go hand in hand.
22 Jan
With weed smoking etc u can maintain ur showoff figure but dts not fitness...inside u will be weak by doing all dt
22 Jan
I've done it for years and I've gone from 142 to 119 and I smoked the entire time
22 Jan
5500 years a go, Shiva hindu prophet smoked weed and was part of the religion...it was due to the colonials that banned it and India maintained that ban since its independence...but yoga and meditation is no where without weed...that said smoking side is hard on your body in a few ways...so if possible vape or digest :-)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 22, 2015 2:04pm
via Android

I do. I like to do my workout, do my boxing regiment  and then blow it down! Never did me any sort of wrong.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 22, 2015 3:35pm
via Android

After my workout..
Blow out some steam..
Can't do wrong

22 Jan
Never had a problem with it, goes amazing with yoga
22 Jan
Weed, water, and weights! The three most vital W's !!️ weed + yoga =euphoria fyi for those who are new to the weed and/or workout scene!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 22, 2015 5:52pm
via iOS
Weed has three roles in exercise: pre-workout, post-workout, and yoga. 

Pre-workout is effective when you smoke enough sativa to invigorate and energize your mind and body through a more complete and rigorous exercise. 

Post-workout is effective when you smoke enough indica to ease your muscles, dull any aches and pains, and relax your body so the muscles can heal and grow.

Both indica and sativa are effective with yoga, though with sativa obviously for a more active yoga, and indica for a more relaxing yoga or meditation. One of my favorite memories is having taken an edible before yoga class and having it start to take effect as we were winding down into corpse pose - being talked into feeling like my body was sinking into the earth like I was laying flat in quicksand - it was amazing, to say the least. 

Responsible and knowledgeable use can be an improvement to your workout regimen.
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 12:56am
via Android

I don't think it can help your workout in any way, shape, or form. Nor can it help you reach your fitness goals

23 Jan
I agree. Veronica, smoking will cause major harm to your lungs which will make breathing while working out harder in the future, and even just breathing on a regular basis. I would not recommend it, but this is just my opinion as a fitness trainer.
23 Jan
Yep. I'm not against smoking it at all, but it's when people say it helps them reach their goals... well, I always say produce the research and I'll agree. And if you need or use something to get by or reach a certain goal, that just sounds like chemical dependency to me
Image_thumb
202 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 3:41am
via Android

Don't know about the edibles, but the smoking still wrecks lungs and roots up brains. Not a good thing.

23 Jan
Before I state this, I would like to say again that im not against smoking it. But excessive smoking of weed has led to problems with memory and the mind over time, along with general motivation
23 Jan
Oh, and your body's production of dopamine decreases. Fun

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51