New and in need of help

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 4:38pm
via Android

Hello my name is Misty W. And I'm new to this community been very depressed since my father passed and i jumped over the 200lb line really not trying to weigh this much and i have little support. Anyone with pointers or tips please share

24 Jan
Sorry about your dad.... but if your in need of motivation and support I have a great team. Click my face and you'll see for yourself....
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 4:56pm
via Android

Thank you so much i read your post too feel like I'm in the same boat how do i post my workouts and is there any apps you recommend for calorie counting

24 Jan
Lose it is a great app...in my group we post it on the forum.
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 5:00pm
via Android

If you're struggling with feelings about losing your dad, you may need to deal with those feelings or it can be real tough focusing on anything, especially working out. I lost my second son to a heart defect and gained weight as well. I managed to lose weight but only because I threw myself into work and working out, and tried to forget about it; but those feelings came back and I gained all the weight back again. Throwing yourself into a workout routine is always good, but you should make sure you are really dealing with your feelings as well. Sorry for your loss.

24 Jan
Thank you so much I'm so sorry for your loss as well
24 Jan
Thanks, it was 6 1/2 years ago now. You never quite get over a loss but talking with someone and working through feelings is the best thing you can do.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 25, 2015 12:39am
via Android

Thank you going to check it out now

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51