Low belly fat

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 5:41pm
via iOS
How do I get rid of fat on my lower stomach?! It won't go away
24 Jan
Have you found anything effective yet because I have the same issue and out drives me crazy. Lol
24 Jan
The key is patience! Your genetics define where the fat is stored in your body preferably and where you lose it first when when working out. It is common that belly fat is one of the most persistent. Stick with your good work and there will be great success eventually.
24 Jan
Gluten free products he led me
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 11:38pm
via Android

How long have you been working out consistently?  Do you have a good routine or following a program? Are you pushing yourself hard enough when you work out? Do you track your food/ calories daily? If you aren't doing any of these, don't expect good resluts. Stomach fat is going to be stubburon, and depending on what results you want it can take a lot of time and dedication.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 25, 2015 1:53am
via iOS
I used to have that problem too! I noticed squats helped me a lot and double leg lifts. On YouTube there's this girl her channel is called blogilates she's absolutely great and I've seen so much improvement from her! She does cardio and she targets certain body areas. Check her out let me know what you think! She's great trust me!
25 Jan
Lol I actually do some of her workouts
25 Jan
She's great I love her! Get her app too I love it!
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Jan 25, 2015 7:07pm
via Android

You need to burn the fat so you have to make work yours biggest muscles.
Try this
Intense Legs
You can also do full body workout or hiit program
If you want to have a lot of fun try this
LET'S FINISH THIS - BOXING *Sk
A very efficient one is
CONQUER THE MOUNTAIN*Sk
By the way you need also to have a clean diet, and it means you don't stop eating. Some people stop eating and it's a mistake! If your body starve it will keep as much fat it could when it has the possibility. So train hard eat clean and you will reach your goal!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51