Newbie :)

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 4, 2015 9:17pm
via Android

Hello there. I am new to the program. I need suggestions on what diet to follow I want to build muscle I weight 154 what are best recommendations for diets? Is weight watchers good?

04 Feb
Eat as much as u burn and if u wanna lose fat ull have to diet and workout
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 4, 2015 9:46pm
via iOS
I would do research into the 4 hour body book by Tim ferris. You can look up items to eat via Pinterest with a search of 4 hour body or just ask and I can send you some suggestions. It's really good for toning your body and putting on good weight IE: muscle
04 Feb
Thanks a lot I will look more into that (: ty
Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 10:11pm

To lose weight, you must simply eat less calories per day than you burn. Or burn more calories than you eat. As for what you eat, I recommend that you try to keep your carbohydrates at or below 50% of your daily diet, keep your protein at or above 30%, and your fats at or below 20%.

There's a great calculator to help you figure out what balance of these three macronutrients you should be hitting each day. It's http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/.

Try to eat as many plain or whole foods as possible. Lots of vegetables, lean meats, beans and legumes, etc. Also make sure you're drinking plenty of water. I mean PLENTY of water. I really could go on for a while, but I'm trying to keep this short. If you burn more calories than you eat, you'll lose. It's pretty straight forward. Good luck!

04 Feb
Thanks Jason very good advices! I'll have to drink lots of water n set my goal to pt everyday.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51