First time here!! Need guidance and motivation!!!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 8:37pm
via Android

Hey!!! i am new here just joined a few minutes ago!!! i have really noticed just how unfit i am, i cant even run up 30 stairs before getting lactic Acid pain in my legs and feeling really out of breath. I need guidance and motivation to start this journey. Its so hard doing it all alone. I feel like im not doing anything right at the gym and i am wasting my time. Any advice or support would be great!!!!! Lets get this started!!!

Image_thumb
223 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 8:58pm
via iOS
Well I would start with small and easy exercise, then building up ur conditioning so u won't get tired easy. After doing some weeks of easy exercise than build up the difficulty. That's wat i did.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 9:05pm
via Android

Ok! Thanks! What programs did you do? There are so many out there and I just don't know which program to do first or can I do 2 at a time?? do i take a protein shake?? I also go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week!!!

Image_thumb
223 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 9:07pm
via iOS
Well I don't do programs because I am not pro but I find a workout and see wat the workout contains then I put it as my fav so I can do it later, and protein shakes are fine but I suggest drinking it after exercise. And the gym Is also good.
07 Feb
I go to a gym 6 days a week with soccer on weekends protein shakes are awesome but only if you do your own research and you can't hit the daily needed value of protein by food just count in the calories that your protein shake brings to the table so you don't end up messing up your goal. It is recommended if you're weight training and you got to drink lots of water if you gonna up your protein shake and who can say no to the benefits of water anyways!! Well good luck with your goals :) happy...
07 Feb
Meant to reply to the post but oh well
07 Feb
Hahahaha it's alright.
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 11:20pm
via iOS
I didn't do the program either. I started with just short workouts. I also just looked at the different ones and found 15-30 min workouts that I figured I could do. Now after a month I try and workout 30+ min a day as I live too far from the nearest gym to make it worthwhile to go.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 11:35pm
via Android

I just started yesterday.  I did a total  time of 45 min 1 20 min work out 1 15. I felt that pain today!!  But the pain is what keeps me going. Pain=sucess  and to my goal. I want to get fit and  lose  the waight  i gained after my wedding!! HAPPY  working outand i hope you meet your goal too!!!!

07 Feb
Great Job!
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 12:04am
via iOS
Excellent!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51