Loosing weight

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 2:57am
via Android

I'm trying to loose weight and feel better about myself. I want to loose 50lbs. But it is hard to try and exercise with 2 little kids and keep everything else like house work done too.

09 Feb
I guess managing all that will already mean that you're active in a day, start focusing on your diet and you can start with 10 to 15 minutes of exercise and make it into some sort of game with your kids that way their playtime and your exercises can be done at the same time. Eat what you plan to eat the next day not the plate of fries your kid just left or the leftover breads at breakfast. Make your own diet plan of healthy food and stick to it don't go for a very little calorie window or...
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 4:49am
via iOS
I agree. I have a three year old who loves to "help" me workout. Some days she does well others more pest. Removing pop from my diet, and then sweet tea, I lost some weight. Have a way to go yet but I'm here to help! 
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 9, 2015 6:05am
via Android

Lol wow your three year old is cute

Image_thumb
269 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 12:24pm
via iOS
Thanks 
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 4:13pm
via Android

My son just told me last night he wants me to loose weight

Image_thumb
269 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 6:47pm
via iOS
With the little I've lost, I've gained some energy, and an appreciation for my friends who do cross fit. It's been a long time coming and I wish I had started this journey last year at this time.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51