Binge eating

3 posts | Original | Recent
9 Posts
Feb 10, 2015 1:37am
via Android

I have been eating so good lately and been exercising everyday and burning about 600-700 or more cals a day. Today I started off eating a whole bar of chocolate and then binge ate throughout the day! It was mindless! I didn't realize what I was doing until after the fact! Has this happened to anyone else? I'll be back on track tomorrow. I know that nobody is perfect and mistakes will be made on this journey but I hope it doesn't happen again.

10 Feb
It has happened to me so many times before I don't know why. But I just controlled myself like I refuse to even look at candy soda fast food etc I see it and all I see is lard.. there might be something wrong with me but it helps me keep on track.
10 Feb
Good idea!! Whatever works!!
1657 Posts
Feb 10, 2015 2:20am
via iOS
Everyone does it.  Just forget it, move on & don't make it a regular occurrence. One bad day doesn't undo weeks worth of hard work.
10 Feb
Your right!! ThNk you
520 Posts
Feb 10, 2015 8:35am
via Android

That's why have a cheat food a part of your diet like at the end of a good week reward yourself with a food that you really crave and a hersheys kisses after a workout won't hurt much and satisfy your sweet tooth. Good luck with your goals.

10 Feb
Thank you! My problem is once I eat something sweet i can't stop!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51