NO BEIN FUXKIN LAZY ASSES (locked)

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
82 Posts
Jan 11, 2013 7:34pm
via Android

NONE OF YOU ARE GONNA BE LAZY ASSES TODAY SO GET OFF THAT ASS AND GET WORKOUT DONE....NOW DAMMIT...WTF YOU WAITING ON...STOP READING THIS SHIT AND WORKOUT....WHY THE HELL YOU READING WORKOUTTTTT DAMMIT....IF YOUR STILL READING YOUR NOT MOTIVATED AND YOUR GONNA BE A LAZY ASS...hope this helps :)

11 Jan
Dude chill
11 Jan
Yea you must be a LAZY ass
11 Jan
Yep thats why i have the points i do and have what almost 300....oooooo big boy
11 Jan
Oh you have 300 points big deal bro....let's motivate these people to get 300 points instead of losing 300 pounds...wow your a genious...go on somewhere kid
11 Jan
Look at the points again ....
Image_thumb
82 Posts
Jan 11, 2013 7:38pm
via Android

If anyone takes this as anything other than motivation...not my problem...I bet you wouldn't find another trainer who wouldn't say this...so grow a pair mikie kid

11 Jan
So tired of the inmature wanna be
11 Jan
Kid I'm only a wanna be in your dreams
11 Jan
Whos a kid anyway?
Image_thumb
105 Posts
Jan 11, 2013 8:25pm
via iOS
Immature wannabe? What? Arrogance doesn't drive motivation, by the way. 

Oh, at least someone is posting something motivational instead of complaining about how sore they are. 
11 Jan
Thank you
Jan 11, 2013 8:31pm
via Android

هلا

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 11, 2013 8:32pm
via Android

He's right though if your reading and sitting there other then working out why download the app?? Iread this after ifinished my workout now its time to go play some basketball hope msot of u have reached your goals for today.

11 Jan
Ha. Same here. The only ones who have problems with this post are the ones with problems.
11 Jan
Agrees ^^^^ thank yall
Image_thumb
105 Posts
Jan 11, 2013 9:00pm
via iOS
And I have 1.5k from working out everyday. Your point?
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 11, 2013 9:13pm
via Android

If u didnt find it motivating why did u comment at all?? Couldve just left the post the way it is

11 Jan
Your right and I wasn't going too till I read other posts. I just didn't c how mike sayin chill was reason to talk down on him and call him names. How is that motivating? Whatever, really don't care. Work hard everyone
11 Jan
Yeah isee where your coming from but in the end this is a workout forum dont let all these rude people ruin the whole app just because of someones opinion. Other then that iwould feed off the negativity rather then let it harm me but hey iguess thats just me anyways stay positive people and work hard.
Image_thumb
82 Posts
Jan 11, 2013 9:16pm
via Android

Omg I'm so uncool bcuz I don't have 3000 points...who gives a shit about points...this app isnt about points...and look at my fans...I wouldn't be shit without them...thank yall...also wanna say a special thanks to my HATERS

Image_thumb
175 Posts
Jan 11, 2013 9:16pm
via Android

My initial comment has nothing to do with the intent its the way its said...you dont need to be called lazy or asses or referencing the f words in the open forum.  If you want to motivate fine just do it in a respectible manner and that why the inmature wanna be comment.  So if im not clear enough - be respectfull of all users here or go play somewhere else

11 Jan
are you the creater of skimple? I'm just curious? Bcuz until you are don't tell me how to speak lil boy
11 Jan
Amen, Mike. This one was a little rediculous guys.
11 Jan
Then get off the post
11 Jan
I am not the creator but i do care about the people here....
11 Jan
Dude shut up already...your the only one crying about it
Image_thumb
105 Posts
Jan 11, 2013 9:38pm
via iOS
Jason, calm the trolling a bit. The motivation was there even if some can't see it. 

I appreciated what you had say, since I've always said the same thing in my mind. 

>inb4 "Do u even lift?"
11 Jan
Oh trust me I lift weights...
11 Jan
You must not be familiar with the language on /b/ and The Community on Facebook.
11 Jan
Thank you kailli

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51