Hating?

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 11:02am
via iOS
Is it bad to hate on people once you clearly see there in way better shape then you? I saw a couple of those today. Hated at first but eventually....... Motivated me to wanna go harder then ever!
Anyone out there know what I mean?
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 12:39pm
via iOS
Ask yourself this: does hating on someone else progress improve yours? The answer will always be no. Let go of jealousy...and hate really and be proud and happy for someone. We all have a struggle you don't know about. I was overweight before having kids. Then I got in shape. Then, lost a ridiculous amount of weight and stopped eating because my ex husband left me for someone else. So you see...don't judge someone on their looks. Let it motivate you if necessary. But please don't hate. Be happy for that person. I know what you mean tho because I used to...but most of the time I need to remind myself I've had two kids and been thru a lot and on this side, blessed with a man who loves me for me. If you see someone with better physique and start to get jealous, immediately crank out 20 push-ups. Go. And, have a wonderful day!
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 12:53pm
via Android

Whenever I see someone in a better shape I say to myself I will get there, and it pleases me to see that there are people out there just as dedicated as me only they have been at it longer than me so that brings respect

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 3:03pm
via Android

i felt that way too but not hatred instead im envy! lol!
well, what i do is, i just keep telling myself that someday, one of these day i'll be better more than i could imagine. take it as an inspiration not a hindrance.

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 6:21pm
via Android

People who respect and care about themselves don't feel a need to hate. Hatred and bitterness are feelings that tear down, not build up.

17 Feb
So does this mean I don't respect or care for myself? Your on point with that hatred and bitterness tho nice
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 9:35pm
via Android

Hahaha! You're awesome dude! It's completely normal in my opinion. I was strictly a bicycle guy for the longest. It was my transportation my recreation my occupation. I'd scoff at runners because I thought Oh they're just tryna be seen out here. Egotistical bastards. I'd see them running in extreme temps and think they were just punishing themselves because they wanted to brag about running when others wouldn't dare! LOL!   Now I run and I'm always trying to push myself for ME. To smash my own goals. I don't even think of anyone else when I run. Just me and my pace. Initially I compared myself to other runners but at some point I stopped hating and starting wanting to have the kind of runs they were having. Good luck to you in your fitness goals

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 11:54pm
via Android

When I see someone ripped I say f*** yeah!! No time to hate

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 7:33am
via iOS
LOVE the way you put that. That story is so inspirational! You nailed that and I'm super flattered you actually took the time out your day to type all that for me! Ahhhh yay! Lol anyway so I wanna tap in to what you said. 
"Let go of jealousy and hate and be proud and happy for someone" or something like that. Well put and the way you worded that.....
So simple yet very effective and it's short and sweet and has a very good punchline wow. 
Ok so what I have to say to that is.......
I'm very JEALOUS of your ex husband!
I really HATE that he left you for someone! 
I'm extremely PROUD you made it through 
the struggle!
And I am so HAPPY you actually 
understood me!  

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 7:42am
via iOS
So thank you so much Nicolette! Do you
think you can be my motivational speaker? 
Lol your words soothed me. Hey if by any chance you get left again come straight to me ok?    I wouldn't try anything I promise. Thank you again and take care of your body ok? Stay away from fasting too much! 
Have a great day ok? Byyyyye 
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 7:44am
via iOS
Nice. I know just what you mean. Thanks.
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 7:45am
via iOS
Nice thanks you. It's all about respect. 
Goodluck peeeace

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 7:51am
via iOS
You would feel envy huh? Ok well when I said it I actually did mean it in a more envious type of way opposed to hatred.
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 7:53am
via iOS
But thank you kris t I will do what you said. Take care of your body, your sexy and thank you again!
16 Feb
no worries james. :)
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 7:56am
via iOS
Nice! Hey ur just stating the obvious! But anyway thanks for the boost brother. You awesome too keep it up.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 3:49pm

Well, I'm happy as well that you got the post! Life will throw us a ton of trials and tribulations - it's up to us how we react.  We can either crawl into a ball and admit defeat, or we can get out there, kick some butt and come out stronger than ever.  That doesn't mean I didn't crawl, hide and sink into depression - but after some time, I knew, I had to get better.  Regardless, I'm glad others are motivating you! Keep it up!

17 Feb
lol very nice. Dam well put you speak like a philosopher or something!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 3:53pm

And, glad to be a motivator! Can't say I want to be a speaker though - but I'll do what I can to inspire and motivate! As for being left again...nah.  For once, I have someone who's been through the same crap as me and we both have the same beliefs, faith, etc.  I have a real, true, Southern gentleman! As for fasting...nah.  I'm back on eating right - healthy and consuming more than enough calories now :) Thanks for your encouragement as well - much appreciated! Have a great day!!!

17 Feb
Good! I'm glad u and ur hubby click perfectly! And thank YOU for ur encouragement as well! Goodnight!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51