Back injury

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
82 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 7:37pm
via Android

My doctor and physio have told me, no exercise, what can I do?

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 7:39pm

that's an easy one.. listen to your Dr & physio! We're only given one body and so should take good care of it.

keeping your diet as clean as possible will ensure you are giving yourself the best chance to remain and look healthY. After that I'm sure your phsio will recommend exercises to get you back in the game, your body will pick up the slack and you'll be back into it

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 7:03pm
via iOS
Depending on damage level... First read 'pain free' by Pete Escogue. Then check out PTXone postural therapy. You won't regret it.
21 Feb
Sorry to hear that anthony. It's good you went to see your doc. I know how you feel. I hurt my back once years ago, I could barely walk for six months. Took months of physio and patience I can tell you but I got there. Follow the treatment and be patient. You will get back on track. I still have the injury but as long as my body is strong, I can do anything with proper form. If it's your lower lumber you must strengthen your pelvic floor. If this is weak then doing regular crunches can weaken it...
21 Feb
Or luck" rather..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51