3 posts | Original | Recent
19 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 1:58am
via Android

So, I've had acne since I was like eleven or twelve and it's one of my only (physical) insecurities. I've tried a bunch of crap that either didn't work at all or worked for only a little bit. I know this isn't exactly exercise related (Though exercise can help my problem), but I was wondering if anyone knows of something relatively inexpensive that can help a bit. I know everything is based on skin type and whatnot, but I'd just like some suggestions.

20 Feb
See a dermatologist. It will probably help best. Be sure to tell them everything you have tried.
20 Feb
I can relate I've had acne for about 7years, but it's totally getting better! Nothing ever helped, I tried like everything..only time helped. Some tips: remember to change your cheets regularly, especially your pillowcheet stress only causes more plemishes drink water don't touch your face if you don't have to (there's a lot of bacteria under your nails) don't use that much makeup if you don't need to There's some, hope it helps!
22 Feb
Use an exfoliant product regularly, try not to eat lots of junk food and use some product to take out the acne, try different ones. I went to a dermatologist when nothing worked
9 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 2:46am
via Android

I get major acne from shaving unfortunately... I would stop shaving but I need to

55 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 9:31pm
via iOS
Try to eat less greasy foods and drink tons tons tons of water and wash your face wih a mild soap it's what worked for me when nothing else worked it just made it worse!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51