Took a week off.

2 posts | Original | Recent
52 Posts
Feb 22, 2015 6:04am
via Android

I took a week off. From the gym. Still did exercises out of habit but nothing hardcore. My muscles feel great. My muscles are thicker and dense. Now I see veins popping thru. When I flex the muscle shows ripples. Not shredded but this is momentous in my journey. I never thought I could look like this. I remember looking at my cousin's shoulders and just wishing I could have delts. My chest is lagging behind but still. After walking around with moobs most of my life, to see my pecs flatten and fan out is unreal. My first real week off after 7 months of hard work. Anybody else ever tried this? I know we are borderline obessed with working out consistently but dang... kind of weird to see this happen. Was kind of bummed for missing a week but now I can't wait to get back in and see if this new size and growth equals strength and power. My appetite also leveled out. When I'm lifting, I eat. No, I mean I EAT! This past week I've been getting full pretty quickly. Was worried about not feeding the guns but looks like they've take care of themselves. Any thoughts?

520 Posts
Feb 22, 2015 6:40am
via Android

It's called a deloading period which should be done every 3 months of intense workout routines, great progress keep at it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51