Build Muscle for Girls

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Feb 27, 2015 3:15am
via Android

So I know girls and guys have very different bodies especially when it comes to building muscles and I really want to, but I'm not to sure the best why to go about it. I normally only find things for guys or things that claim I'll be done in two weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions for me please?

27 Feb
I think you should try exercises more geared toward guys. That will help you build muscle more than a watered down women's version would. Do lots of exercises that isolate your muscles and you have to do them often. Also make sure you're getting plenty of protein while you're strength training to repair the muscles.
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 27, 2015 4:43am
via iOS
First off, workouts are not directed towards men or women....the weight sure, but any woman is capable of lifting as much or more than any man...will you get bulky? no, you will however get lean muscle mass and decreased body fat percentage. Start off with what you're comfortable with, using light weight as every 4 weeks you should increase your weight as your body will adapt.
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 27, 2015 4:48am
via iOS
Adding to that, nutrition is essential if you are decreasing weight and increasing muscle tone. You will need to incorporate plenty of vegetables, complex carbs - slower digesting, stray from simple carbs - white bread, white rice, empty carbs really. Lean meats and fruit at the most twice a day and try to eat every 2-3 hours upon waking as this will keep your metabolism high. If you plan on going to a gym, include whey protein and pre or post workout as well creatine as it is slower digesting protein supplement.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 27, 2015 7:57am
via Android

Jamie easons live fit trainer. You should look it up. She breaks down nutrition and fitness. In an easy to follow program. It's free so don't be scared to Google it .

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51