Hi everybody I'm Italian , I'm new here!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 4:46pm
via Android

02 Mar
Welcome to our community! Good luck with your jurney here and greeting from Romania!
02 Mar
Thank u Irina, so kind :)
02 Mar
I kind of smashed all the English I've learned in just 3 sentences and I feel bad. But you're welcome and don't worry, I'm new here too but I was amazed how kind people are here. ;o
02 Mar
Hi,Francesca! Welcome!! Greetings from Croatia! I think the reason why everybody are so friendly on this site is the fact that sport is the best way to get rid of stress.enjoy!!!
02 Mar
Thank you Katarina, I absolutely agree with you. Sport makes people free!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 2, 2015 4:54pm
via Android

Welcome! Greetings from Mexico

02 Mar
Thank u Pablo!
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 5:07pm
via Android

Ciao Francesca.

Benvenuta!

People here are really warm and friendly. If you need support or info there's always someone at hand.

In bocca al lupo!

02 Mar
Grazie Hadi per aver preso le mie parti per quanto riguarda il commento precedente :) I'm not interested in compliments or appreciations and I know it's a friendly community but what I want is only to follow workout programms and advices from people in the community. Ciao ciao :)
02 Mar
Di niente cara. Questo dà i complimenti a tutti ma non fa nient'altro. Per me 'sto tizio e troppo strano. Se vai al suo profilo capirai che non viene qui per motivi buoni. I know what you mean though about the workouts. Just sad that new people may think negatively as he does this a lot. :) Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! *_*
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 7:06pm
via Android

Welcome.. I'm new too. Keep posting workout you're doing to keep me motivated.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51