Im new here.

1 post | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 2:34pm
via Android

So im new here. Im going to try and use this app as much as i can. Between work and going to the gym, this app will help me out on snowy days when i cant make it to the gymm. Im 24.
I weight about 195. I would like to weight 140 again. I have put on 55 pounds on in the matter of 6 years.. Not good. Try to get/stay in shape. Im looking to meet and make friends on here with some people. If anyone has any tips or stories they would like to share i am all ears.

04 Mar
04 Mar
Hey !! Welcome! The community is amazing on here. I check it once and a while and I usually find myself pushing myself harder seeing the positive feedback and motivation. FOLLOW me and I'll follow you to give you some support. Don't back down on your goal. If you need motivation get on here and look for the motivation! Good luck! P.s if you want help dropping 10 lbs in 24 days let me know. It worked for me and my mom and friends.
04 Mar
This app is great for motivation and has tons of good workouts for any need. I would love to lose 10 lbs in 24 days :-)
04 Mar
Message me if u can!!
04 Mar
Won't let me message you unless your following me, idk why?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51